Chapter 6

I open the door to my dorm and find my two naked friends lying on a bed. I'm not surprised or shocked, since I catch them very often. "Sorry." Both look up and eye me, "Where the hell where you?" Jenna asks trying to cover her breasts. Well Kellan, doesn't mind flashing his butt. He has a nice one though. "Urgh, stop worrying Jenna."

"Stop worrying? Cassie, we fucking thought you got kidnapped. And I heard, that Xavier touched you, is that true?" I roll my eyes and throw Kellan his clothes. "Stop worrying about this ol' douche, I need to tell you something." Trying to figure out, if I mean the Taylor thing or the Michael thing. Kellan gets dressed and walks out, without saying a single word.

"Taylor saved me from him," I sit down on my bed and go on, "She came to my rescue and sprayed him with pepper spray." I have to grin at these thoughts. "Why?"

"Not important,"

And?" Jenna pierces. "And I slept at her apartment." Jenna's jaw drops, "You slept at your boss' apartment? Are we talking about Taylor freaking Swift?" I roll my eyes.

"Girl don't roll your eyes on me. You know how Taylor Swift is, arrogant and full of herself." I get up, "How do you know Jen?"

"Haven't you seen her at this one event in our school?" I cross my arms and shake my head. "These dorms belong to her and she brags about it. Seriously, the only reason, why she owns them, is to treat us like her puppets and to appear on newspapers." I let out a laughter, "Jenna you don't know her at all. At least not good enough." She gasps, "As if you do. Whatcha got in that bag?" She points at the bag, Taylor gave me. "New pj's." I don't have to tell her, that it was a present. She holds up the bag and eyes it, "VS pj's?" I shrug. "Taylor?" She wants to know, I frown, "Mind your own business." I rip it away from her and toss it in my wardrobe.

I get a text from Michael which says,

Already packing my bags x.

My lips form into a smile, while Jenna is scanning me. I should tell her. "Michael is coming. You remember him right? I told you about him." She nods, "Yeah a lot."

"He is coming." Her eyebrows raise, "Huh? You mean as a student? To study?" Good question. Is he actually going to stay here as a student? I mean he loves Agricultural Economics  and went to a really good college. I can't imagine him dropping out because of me. But... he loves me I guess. "I don't know yet. We'll see."

"Wow, he must love you." I proudly nod.

"I don't know how to react when he is here to be honest. I mean, we haven't seen each other for a really long time, and suddenly he wants to be part of my life again." Jenna purses her lips, "But isn't this what you wanted? All the time, you were talking about him. Telling me how much you missed him-" I cut her off, "What if my feelings aren't strong enough for him anymore? What will I tell him? To go back, after he dropped out of college?" I collect my thoughts and take a deep breath. Why am I worrying only now? I can't believe, that Michael, would give up NHU, just because he 'misses' me.

A few minutes later, I hop in the shower and remain there for twenty minutes. I just let warm water, run down my body, which relaxed my muscles. As soon as I get dressed, I hop in my bed. I'm even wearing Taylor's pajamas. Suddenly, a familiar feeling, spreads in my body, like the night I had, when I slept at Taylor's. When I close my eyes, it almost feels like, I am there. Except for the hard mattress underneath my back. I would trade my dorm life, for Hotel Taylor in a heartbeat. I look at the clock on the side table, which says 9.45 PM. Even though I had a good sleep yesterday, I still feel exhausted. I turn to Jenna's side, who is already asleep. Weird to see her being the first one to sleep. She is a real night owl. My phone buzzes on the side table and I quickly pick up, without looking at the name. "Yeah?"

"Hey babe it's me." Michael says and my heart seems to skip a beat. "Oh hey, what's the matter?"

"I will get my plane early in the morning, which means, I will see you in the evening." I can practically feel his huge grin through the phone. "Okay, I'm looking forward to seeing you. Listen Mike, I have to catch some sleep alright."

"Okay babe, night."

"Night." I breathe and hang up. Silently, I lay down and stare at the ceiling. What is wrong with me? I didn't even get excited, when he told me, he would get here in the evening. I turn around to lay on my stomach, tug my arms under my pillow and close my eyes. Suddenly I can sleep better, without thinking too much about Michael.