Chapter 19

I sit up, as I hear a knock on the door. My heart begins to race, it is Taylor and he is gonna hurt her. By the time she went here, Xavier stuffed my mouth with a sick of his. Fortunately they are clean. "Hello?" His voice tones, "Taylor is it you?" He amusingly asks. A few seconds it stays silent. Suddenly my phone starts vibrating in his pocket. He slowly takes it out and tosses it out the window. A hell lot of cash just went out! I seriously saved my money for a year, just to get it and all my important contacts were saved in it. I slightly jump, as someone hammers on the door. Xavier slowly draws closer with a sticked out hand to grab the doorknob. My heart goes crazy as he teasingly slowly opens the door. I gasp, even though I struggle with the sock, as I see a tall and strong build man in front of him. He crosses his arms and his eyes turn to slits. "I'm looking for Cassandra Lee Turner." He bluntly tells. Xavier turns pale, as the man pushes him to the side. He obviously smelled something was wrong. I squeal as he enters, "What the hell!" He takes the sock out of my mouth and I have to spit the fuzzles out. "Please get me out of here."

"Who are you?" Xavier questions. "Where is Taylor?"

"Ms Swift is waiting in the car for her. You told her to come, cause you were in danger is it true?" I shake my head by his question. "No he did it."

"Okay. I will take care of him. Come." He pulls me up and hands me my bag, then I run out to Taylor's car. She is waiting outside the car and her eyes sparkle as soon as she see's me. I run towards her and she does too. I fall in her arms and slightly cry. "You're okay."

"Thanks to you again. How did you know?" I want to know. "When he said room 106 I knew that it was his." Her forehead creases and she shakes me, "Are you insane? He could have hurt you pretty badly. Something could have happened!" Her breathing becomes heavier. "I'm sorry, he apologized and I believed him." I shake my head, "Okay but still. You should have brought your boyfriend or someone. Does he know?" I nod, "Okay, call him and tell him what happened." I heavily shake my head, "Cassie!"

"No Taylor!" She shakes me again, "Stop!"

"Are you on drugs?" She asks, "No."

"Please call him and tell him what happened, you can't keep it a secret from him."

"I don't have a phone anymore, Xavier tossed it out." She quickly heads to her car and brings her phone back. Only now I realize, that Mr Hardy is sitting on the driver's seat. "Here call him." I don't know his number, "I  really don't know his number." Taylor rolls her eyes, "We will go to him now." She drags me to the car. I do not know to tell him, especially after what happened.

I knock at Kellan's door and luckily he opens up. "Is Michael there?" He widely opens the door for me, then he notices Taylor. "Hello." He says. She stiffly follows me into his house. Michael is sleeping on the couch like a baby. I slightly shake him, then his eyes tear open. His eyes are blood shot. "Are you okay?" I ask and he confusingly blinks, "Cassie you came." He mumbles, but sits up as he spots Taylor behind me. "She is my friend." I say before, he says something. "Are you okay? You're eyes." I mention and he rubs them. "Yeah. And you?" I look at Taylor and shrug. "Cassie." Taylor says and I sigh.

"Now I'm okay. Thanks to Taylor. She saved me." Michael frowns confused.

"Remember Xavier? He wanted to hurt me and her." He shakes his head, "What?"

"Yeah."

"Cassie!" He emidiatly shoots up, "I told you not to go! I can't believe it turned out like this."

"Yeah and it's not the first time." Taylor gets in between. "What?" Michael asks and I shoot Taylor a warning glare, which doesn't bother her. "Hasn't she told you what happened when she went to his party?" He shakes his head, "Why don't you tell him Cassie." I swallow the lump in my throat as Michael angrily crosses his arms. I actually wonder what the man did with Xavier. "I- I almost got raped by him. He was drunk and I went outside with him, where he got violent." I say with a little voice. His eyes widen, "What? Cassie." He digs his hands in his hair and pulls at them, walking up and down the room. "No no no no Cassie no! Fuck! Why wouldn't you tell me?"