Chapter 36

I nervously walk up and down the room, trying to go through what I am going to say, when I meet Taylor's parents. My heart is beating fast and I am not even there.

"Relax, you're only meeting the parents-"

"Which is going to decide about our future. If her parents don't like me, she won't," Jenna gasps.

"That's not true,"

"Have you ever met Kellan's family?" She silently shakes her head.

"Sorry for mentioning him,"

"It's okay," she sips on her smoothie, watching me go up and down.

"You're making me anxious,"

"I'm sorry," my phone rings. I take a deep breath and pick up.

"Hey," I say.

"Hi, I'm outside,"

"Already?"

"Yes. Are you ready to come or not?" I look at Jenna who is only sipping on her smoothie.

"Okay," I hang up and take my bag.

"I didn't even put makeup on and stuff look at me!"

"I bet you can borrow her makeup,"

"Wish me luck,"

"Good luck," she says and I rush out.

I stop in front of a black car, seeing Taylor's chauffeur Mr Hardy.

"Good evening Miss," I nod at him before he opens the door for me. Taylor is sitting inside with an elegant smirk, "Bonsoir mademoiselle,"

"Hey," I shyly sit next to her, she takes my hand and entwines our fingers. My cheeks get hot and my heart pounds against my ribcage.

"You look beautiful,"

"Was that sarcastic? Because I look horrible,"

"No not at all," she kisses me teasingly on my lips. They barely touch each other which drives me crazy. I want her so bad!

"Do you mind coming over to mine first?" I shake my head with a tingly feeling in my lower body.

As soon as we get there, I already begin to panic about her parents.

"Taylor I'm scared because of the diner,"

"What? Seriously?" I nod.

"Relax. My parents aren't that bad,"

"Sounds relaxing Taylor. You already met my parents, they like you. Especially my dad,"

"Really?" I nod. Taylor opens up a very large closet. We walk in. Wow! If Jenna was here, she would have had a heart attack!

"This is not exaggerating at all!" I say and Taylor laughs.

"I didn't tell you the truth,"

"What?" I raise a brow.

"I already bought you a dress," like she already bought me a phone. She knows when I will say yes.

"I actually bought you everything in here. This is all yours," my jaw drops. What?!

"Are you kidding? Taylor I-" I take one of the dresses and look at the price tag.

"Taylor I can- I can pay my college tuition with only this dress!" Taylor laughs in her hand.

"Are you insane?" A little anger builds inside me.

"Come on Cassie stop being so unthankful," she rolls her eyes.

"I'm not unthankful, just shocked that you would give me this much. I can't even get you a bouquet. You make me feel..."

"It's what I wanna do. Take it because this will make me happy," I sigh.

"Ask me if you want to give me stuff,"

"No. I will ask you when I need an opinion, but not if I wanna make you a present,"

"But it's not christmas or my birthday!"

"Still. Can we stop fighting? I really want this evening to be perfect. With you Cassie," she kisses me gently and I give up.

"Okay. I will get dressed," I awkwardly look at her.

"Can you like leave?"

"What? Are you throwing me out?" I shrug.

"It's not like Jenna hasn't seen you already. I bet you would change in front of every woman,"

"Yeah but you... we are more than friends," Taylor doesn't say anything.

"Are we?"

"Um... sure," I gasp at her confusing response.

"We are Cassie! But I've never thought about this,"

"Let's talk about this after dinner," I say and she nods before she leaves. I don't know if I can free myself from the thought, that Taylor doesn't see me as more. She really doesn't I know that. But maybe she is trying, because she invited me to that dinner.

I choose a two strapped knee long lavender blue chiffon dress, with a hem in satin and a satin belt on the waistline.

"Are you done?" I hear Taylor ask from outside.

"Yeah," I step out. Her sky blue eyes sparkle, which I have rarely seen on her.

"Cassie you look amazing!" I blush and twirl, feeling like a little princess. I fall into her arms and giggle.

"I love this dress so much, it looks decent on me," I never imagined, this to come out of my mouth.

"You're welcome," she says and kisses me, this time passionately. My fingers automatically dig in her wild curls as she presses my body against hers. I have never felt so caught up in a kiss before.

"Okay, we need to hurry now don't we?" she breaks our kiss and I nod. I pick out silver Steve Madden sandals that make me taller than I already am. I curl my hair then run my fingers through it, to make them look a little wild. I only have little makeup on my face, since I don't like the unnatural look on myself.

Taylor changed into a red silk dress with an open back, while I was going through what I was gonna say to her parents. Her beauty was distracting though.

"Hi, I'm Cassandra," I mumble in front of the mirror.

"Hello, I'm Cassandra Lee Turner, nice to finally meet you," it still doesn't sound right.

"I already told them your name is Cassie, relax," Taylor sneaks up behind me and kisses my neck, which sends a lot of feelings in my body. Our eyes meet in the mirror. I gaze at her beautiful reflection, as if I have never seen her before. I wrap her arms around my waist and throw my head back.

"I just wanted to make sure,"

"They will like you. I promise,"

"Why are you so sure?" I ask and turn around to face her.

"I told them about you. I told them I like you, this is a reason for them to like you already," I smile and hug her.

Thank you so much for you patience everyone!