Chaptet 42

I quietly pack my back, while listening to a slow song on the radio. I am looking forward to get out of here and see my parents again. And my dog Uno. I missed him so much. I take everything I will need for the couple of days. It's not the longest break I have, but at least I get to escape everything here. Being in New York, can't make me let go of Taylor. There is just so much that reminds me of her.

But deeply inside, I hoped for her to come back to me. I can't do that. I don't want her to think I'm weak, I have to forgive her. After how she made me fee, she owes me an apology, but she didn't call or anything. Knowing, that I won't see her for now breaks my heart.

Before I go to bed, Jenna, Kellan and I go to the movies and spend the whole day together.

"I'm gonna miss you, even if it is only for five days,"

"Yeah, me too. Who will wake me up at five in the morning, because you have to blow dry your hair," I roll my eyes and hug her.

"And I will miss all your books lying on my side of the table," She says and giggles.

"I will miss you borrowing my car," Kellan adds and we all have to laugh.

"And you two are staying here," which I find surprising from Jenna, because she wanted to go home home so bad, for a long time. I guess Kellan is her family and she wants to spend this time with him.

"Yeah, but we will have to separate for Christmas," she looks at him and brushes her hand on his cheek.

"Only for a few days," he kisses her. Oh god, Christmas is also so close. I'm already starting to panic inside.

Kellan drops us off in our dorm, after we took a little walk in the park.

"So are you gonna do it now?"

"Yeah," I answer as she refers to me coming out.

"But not on the first day, I think I need to settle first," she nods.

"Oh my god, why didn't you pack this in your suitcase?" Jenna asks, as she holds up the dress Taylor gave me.

"I won't need it Jenna. It's only for five days," she grimaces and puts it back. I wish I could take Jenna with me, I really need a friend back home. I only have Rebecca, my former neighbor and friend, who went to Italy to study there.
I'm nervous going back home, very nervous. Especially, when I know I have to come out to my parents. I turn my phone on and check for new messages. None except for my parents and Jenna.

I really need to stop waiting for her. I need to move on, obviously we are over. She moved on, pro all with Karlie and I have to move on, or I will be heartbroken forever.

The next day I wake up at six in the morning. Jenna is already awake, just to say goodbye to me.

"I really hope you will feel a lot better when you are there. Don't think too much about Taylor Cassie," she hugs me again, this time shorter.

"Thanks, I hope too,"

"And don't forget to bring me some of the Thanksgiving food," I laugh.

"Of course, and don't forget to water my plants," she rolls her eyes.

"Everything for you. I wish I could accompany you to the airport,"

"School comes first, I will see you in five days anyway,"

"Okay," I shut the door behind me and Taylor immediately appears on my mind again. It's like I am cursed. I can't stop thinking about this one specific person, who hurt me.