When youre sober.

Mattheo's words stained my brain, how he managed to get me all worked up and still think he has a say with a girlfriend was beyond me.

I supposed i made it this way. Even when I was with Cedric, I allowed him say a say. Even when I didn't, he still did.

I decided to give in to the fire.

Theo🤌🏼
10:37 a.m

Me
Theo babyyyy
Where are you?

Theo🤌🏼
My girl
I'm in the courtyard with Enzo, about to head to library.
Meet us there?

Me
Already on my way🥰

Yn story

Pansss11:56 a

Pansss
11:56 a.m

Panssss
Okay
Tell me your story isn't what it looks like

Me
Pans
No

Panssss
Then explain
Please

Me
Mattheo said a nasty comment to me last night about how close I was to Theo
He was starting with me and got me all worked up
So I wanted to give him a piece of his own medicine
That is all

Panssss
Okay okay
It just looks like more

Me
No
I would tell you
I know how you feel about him. I promise.

After the Library, we joined everyone for lunch. You could feel the awkwardness in the air. With Astoria draping herself all over Mattheo, and his eyes rolled so far back I think you could see his brain. I had noticed he seen my story just before we sat down, so I knew it was fresh on his brain. It made me happy, to see him in person, squirm.

Theo had his arm wrapped around my shoulders, laughing about something I had said earlier. The best thing about this all, was I was the only one who knew he was fucking Pansy, so anything between him and I was totally platonic. I won at this game, every time.

I found my way back to my dorm as the boys went their own way, when my jaw dropped wide.

Astoria.
2:39 p.m

Astoria
Hi girl!
Can we have a quick chat?

Me
Hi?
Uhm, sure?

Astoria
It's just, I noticed Mattheo has been off lately, and I can't help but wonder if you could held me find out why? You guys seemed so close.

Me
Close? What do you mean?

Astoria.
It's just, you know you've been friends since first year, I always see you guys texting, I trust him and you by the way! I just was wondering if he had said anything to you?