Its you?

It was three days until NEWTS. Unknown was still  weighing heavy on my mind. Especially since the whole situation with Daphne.

I kept telling my self all I needed to do was get through exams, then I could run rampant through the halls.

I just needed to get through exams.

I was up extra early this morning, heading down to the courtyard to meet Draco.

He had texted me last night, asking to meet him, alone, before breakfast. And as excited as I was to finally talk to him, I was nervous. Nervous in the way you get before you face an older brother after smashing his car.

There he was. The white haired boy, sitting under our tree, enjoying the sun. My ferret boy.

"Hi dray." I whispered as I sat next to him on the warm ground.

"Hello there, darling." He smiled.

Too nice.

"I'm happy you texted me, you know?" I couldn't hide my smile.

"Unfortunately, you're really hard to be mad at." He hit my shoulder with his, "missed you too much."

"I missed you too." I let out a small laugh, "go on. Let me have it."

"Oh I planned on it. I planned on giving you the whole speech. But then I realized, there's no need too." He brought his gaze back out to the courtyard.

"Oh?" I was very confused.

"I mean I'm furious you kept it from me. But I do see why, and I can't blame you. I mean, I can but I don't want to. I see how happy you are, and how happy he is. I never thought I'd see the day." He let out a small laugh, "then it all started making sense, how you two acted around each other, how angry he was when you were with another boy. It all made sense."

"Dray," I let out a deep breath, "it was never supposed to become this.. it was no strings attached, then when school started and our normal lives outside of his house resumed, I guess the strings became more visible. I tried to ignore it, but it was always there. He was always there." I shook my head, "over time I guess it just happened. We really only agreed to do this seriously three weeks ago. So we weren't keeping it from you for that long."

"That long?" He let out a dry laugh, "my two closest friends fucking since summer and you think I'm mad you didn't admit you two are serious? I would've hoped I'd known the second it happen!"

"Dray! Pansy didn't even know. No one knew!" I shoved his shoulder.

"Pansy didn't know?!" He looks shocked.

"No!"

"Forgiven then." He nodded, "but please, no more secrets."

"I promise." I gave him a smile as he pulled me into his chest.

"Good. Because I'm going to fail if you don't help me." He rubbed his knuckles on my head.

"User!" I yelped.

"Liar!" He shouted back, jumping up and running away.

Of course he knew to run.

I laughed when I opened up my instagram and seen his story. He really waisted no time. Typical Draco.