Mind reader.

I picked up the phone, and read Mattheo's text. And for the first time, I wasn't angry, or worried, or even tempted to answer. For the first time, I was enjoying who was in front of me more, than the person threatening me.

Anthony was kind, he was so funny, and he was so... pretty. He asked all the right questions, and had even better replies. There was never an awkward moment, or a silent one to be honest. He was refreshing, like a breath of fresh air. For once, I was happy. Genuinely happy. I wasn't going to let Mattheo take that away from me. Not now. Not after what he did.

When the date was said and done, he walked me back to my common room. Leaving me with a gentle kiss on my forehead and walking away.

I stood there for a moment, smiling like a little kid. I just thought to my self, this is exactly how it should feel. Just like this.

I walked into the common room, and for the first time on a Saturday night... it was quiet. I was shocked.

I pulled out my phone.

Panssss
11:47 p.m

Me
Where the hell is everyone?
The common room is empty???

Panssss
Omg
We're in Theo & Draco's room
Didn't realize what time it was
HOW WAS IT

me
Ugh omg
Pans
It was perfect
Like book perfect
Film perfect

Panssss
AHHHHH
COME TELL ME EVERYTHING

me
LMAOOOO
who's there?

Panssss
Me, Theo, Draco, Enzo, Matt & Astoria

Me
I'll pass

Panssss
You can't be like this forever

Me
Actually I can
I'm okay really, I'll see you back at our room

Panssss
You suck

Me
Love you more baby

It was at this moment I realized the divide I would put on the group. We had all been friends since first year, some of us before. It's not like there were sides to pick. We were all equals. Me choosing to not be around Mattheo and Astoria, and I'm sure the same with them, would cause the rest to pick sides. Designated hang outs and such. I didn't want it to be like that, but I just couldn't see them together.

I laid down and tried to sleep, but my picture perfect night just kept flying through my mind. It's like he knew, because I felt my phone vibrate.

Anthony
1:28 a.m

Anthony
I really had such a great night with you beautiful.

Me
I think you're a mind reader:)

Anthony
Is that so?

Me
Mhmm

Anthony
So if I'm correct
You're thinking about the next time you'll see me
In which I'm hopping will be
Tomorrow?

Me
I think I'd love that

Anthony
Library date? Need to catch up on a few classes

Me
Sounds like my perfect date

Anthony
I know
That's why I asked you silly