Tag

"Pansy, whatever you're about to do, is completely unfair." I let out in a single breath.

"There are no rules against couples." She said with a scary smile, "so no, it isn't unfair."

This game started our first year, on the last day, we played a big group game of tag, wizard tag that is.

In order to get someone out, you have to stun them, and when you do, a name appears in your mind and that is your target.

I knew this year started with Draco, and I guess somehow we got to Pansy.

But whether she had Mattheo or I, was unclear.

"Pansy, we're friends." Matt let out a small laugh.

"I know we are.." she raised her wand, "that's why you're it!" She laughed like a little kid, stunning Mattheo in the middle of his chest.

And I heard genuine laughter come from him.

"You better hope I don't have you Parkinson!" He yelled, gripping his chest.

"Who do you have?" I quickly starting scooting away from him.

"No you pretty girl, come here." He laughed pulling me into his chest.

"We're going to have fun today okay? No sad talk." He whispered into my neck. "Come on, let's get dressed." He said, jumping from my bed.

I was only in his t-shirt, heading towards my bathroom.

"You're it, pretty girl." He smirked, stunning me dead center of my asscheek.

"You asshole!" I turned around, eyes wide.

Theo.

The small whisper in my head, told me my target.

Of course.

"Let's go, breakfast!" He laughed, throwing his close on and closing the bathroom door behind him self.

As we made our way into the common room, the group looked very alarmed, on edge. Not knowing whose was it, and who was target.

"Riddle?" Draco stood, drawing his wand, ready to sprint.

"Not me. I tagged y/n before we came down, she's it." He shrugged, and everyone's eyes shifted to me.

"Please; I have no interest in tagging anyone until I have had breakfast." I laughed.

And I wasn't lying. The spell lasted until sundown, and I hated when we rushed through it. I liked the suspense, watching everyone on edge.

And they damn well were, every time I reached across the breakfast table, they all flinched. I was enjoying this so much.

Everyone scattered after breakfast, including Mattheo because he had no idea who I had.

So I followed Theo to his room.

The tiny voice in my head wouldn't shut up, whispering his name. I had to get this over with.

I didn't bother knocking, which to him must've been weird because he jumped higher than I've ever seen.

"Please, give me a five second head start!" He threw his hands up.

"I'm not it! I tagged Enzo on my way here! I just wanted to come talk about tomorrow." I lied.

"Oh, thank Merlin. I was actually making a list, of all the things I wanted to show you on my families estate. I don't have visitors often." He smiled. "Here." He whispered as he handed me the note.

"This is... I can't wait Theo." I smiled at him, trying to hide the tears forming behind my eyes.

All these places on his list... we loved as children. We already had so many beautiful memories there.