Feel.

Within minutes of a few phone calls, everyone was gathered in my dorm room. Eyes wide with confusion, as they looked at my tear stained face.

I don't blame them.

Also confused on why Mattheo was the one to call everyone here.

They'll understand soon enough.

It's amazing, how quickly friends show up when you need them.

"Okay!" Draco screamed at he ran into my room, "what the fuck is going on?" He was the last one in, and very out of breath.

"Yn, what's happened?" Theo sat next to me.

Enzo just stared with wide eyes, darting between Mattheo and I.

"Yn has a little problem." Mattheo started, as he went on the explain the whole thing.

"Do you have the text now? Let's see them, maybe we can recognize the typing." Draco held his hand out.

"I deleted them." I lied.

"They were in your room?" Enzo looked freaked out, even saying those words.

I nodded.

"Well then you don't get left alone. Simple." Theo spat. "Someone will be with you at all times, and we'll have to all start looking around us when we're about the castle. Anyone unusual or out of place."

"Agreed. I'll stay here tonight." Mattheo nodded, trying to keep it casual.

"Fine. I'll do tomorrow." Draco quickly added, "don't worry yn, we're going to find the fucker responsible."

"And they'll wish they'd never been born." Enzo scoffed.

I smiled. At how protective they were. How ready they were. Always. Always willing to help me. Help any one of us. I knew I was safe around any one of them. I knew it.

They all cleared out, and I crawled into my bed.

I felt, defeated.

From this new person following my every move, to almost loosing Mattheo. It was an emotional roller coaster that I so desperately wanted off of.

I turned around and buried my face in Mattheos chest. The one place, above all, I knew I was safe from every monster.

No words were spoken.

They didn't need to be.

I drifted in and out of sleep all night, constantly jumping at the chance someone could be standing over me. Each time, Mattheo held me tight.

"I'm here, pretty girl. No one is going to hurt you." He'd repeat each time.

I believed him.

He stood up all night. Reading. Drawing. I caught him just staring at me a few times.

After the seventh time of me jumping up, he handed me dreamless sleep. I took it, with no hesitation. I knew it was what was best for me.

As the days went on, each night, the boys took turns switching who stayed over. It drove Mattheo absolutely nuts. But we had planned on telling them very soon. And the whole hiding game would be over.

Draco was quiet, angry I was being put through this. We studied until I fell asleep, as he sat on the edge of my bed and stared at my door all night.

Enzo, let me talk his ear off. All about Mattheo. How we got to where we are. The real messages. When we're going to tell everyone. Until I fell asleep, across his lap. He kept his hand on my head, fidgeting with my hair, sitting up the entire night.