You belong to me.

I rolled my eyes at Mattheos message. "The hard way" I didn't understand what he thought this was.

For months, he had a girlfriend. I gave him a choice, and it wasn't me. But now, he wanted to act as if it's me who was giving the problem. It made me sick.

But the night with Anthony made it so much better. He was an amazing cook. He was so funny, and despite our magical abilities, he fully used his own two hands.

I even opened up about my mother. Or my sister. It felt good to talk to someone besides Mattheo about that.

I don't talk about my sister much at all. Really, no one even knows about her. Only Mattheo and Enzo, and Enzo was a mistake. I told him one night when I was drunk. I'm a rambler if you let me. She died when I was only 4, she was 6, at the hands of my mother. It was after she went crazy. After that, I was sent to the orphanage.

His replies were heartfelt. Meaningful. Not like Mattheos. They were caring, I could tell he lived a bubbled life. Where nothing bad ever harmed him, I envied him.

After the perfect night he walked me back to my common room, and stopped for a moment.

"I have been having the best time with you these last weeks." he looked down at me with a smile.

"So have I, truly!" I smiled back, looking up at him. He was so much taller than me.

"Good. That's good." He let out a small laugh, "so then I guess you wouldn't mind, being my girlfriend? Like, officially?" He was nervous. I could tell.

"There's actually nothing I'd like more." I felt my cheeks flush.

"Thank Merlin." He smirked, leaning down to kiss him.

It was soft. Gentle. Meaningful. A breath of fresh air.

"Good night then, girlfriend." He left a kiss on the top of my head, and turned off.

"Good night, boyfriend." I laughed.

I automatically pulled out my phone.

Panssss
11:29 p.m

Me
OMG
OMG
OMG
WHERE ARE YOU

Pansssss
theos room
WHAT HAPPEN

Me
GUESS WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND

Pansssss
OMG
NO WAY
FINALLY
Mr.Sexy ravenclaw finally did it !!!

Me
I KNOW
IT WAS SUCH A GOOD NIGHT

Panssss
I'll be back soon
I want every single detail.

My smile was consuming, from ear to ear. I was giggling like a little kid. I opened my door, keeping my eyes on my phone while placing my jacket on my desk, typing my reply to pansy.

"Someone's happy." Words spoke, from my room which was supposed to be very empty.

I drew my wand, as I felt my heart stop.

"Merlin yn!" Mattheo laugh, "going to stun me, are you?" He stood up from my bed.

"What the fuck Mattheo?" I lowered my wand, as my breath started to return back to me.

"The wand was a little dramatic, you don't think?" He was standing at the edge of my bed.

"You're literally the one sitting in my room, unannounced, you don't think that's dramatic?" I scoffed, taking off my jewelry, "why are you here anyway?"