Is there someone else?

There was a moment from when I sent that text, to Mattheo opening my door. I just sat up in my bed, nearly holding my breath, waiting for the door nob to turn. And when it did, my heart stopped for a moment.

He walked in, and stood in the doorway for a moment, in his grey sweat pants and white tee. His hair was all messy and he had his slippers on. His eyes were dead, and I wouldn't say he was smiling or smirking, but he lifted the sides of his lips for a small moment, before dropping it again.

He closed the door and still stood silent. I just sat there, legs crossed and staring back at him. He took a deep breath and made his way over to my bed, walking over to the side, his side. He sat down, kicked his slippers off, and laid down, pulling the covers over him. I slowly turned my head in confusion to look at him.

"Are you going to lay down?" He looked at me, even more confused than I was.

I still didn't say anything, I just laid back next to him and turned my head  to face him.

"Why are you here Mattheo?" I whispered.

"I just wanted to see you." He shrugged, playing with my hair.

"This isn't right." I shook my head.

"I know, I just wanted to lay next to you." He said under his breath.

"Just lay next to me?" I said, confused.

"Yes, yn. Just lay here with you. I won't touch you if you don't want me too." His words sounded convincing.

"Okay." I let out a deep breath, Bringing my gaze to the ceiling. "How did you know Pansy wasn't here?"

"I just seen her sneaking into Theo's dorm on my walk back from smoking." He let out a small chuckle, "how long has that been happening?"

Fuck. He knew.

"A while, I guess." I let out a laugh of defeat.

"Noted. I won't get jealous of him anymore." He whispered, inching closer to me.

"You shouldn't be getting jealous of anyone, Matt. We're not together. You have a girlfriend." I sighed.

"Your favorite line." I felt him looking at me.

"It's true." I looked over at him. "I don't want to fight right now. It's always a fight with us."

"Okay." He let out a deep breath, "no fighting." He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling my head to his chest, "I just wanted to hold you."

I didn't say another word. I let him hold me. Because deep down, I wanted him to hold me, as much as he wanted too. It felt nice, to be hugged and cuddled like that. By him. As wrong as it was, I just gave into it. I let my self completely relax in his arms. A place I missed so desperately.

We must've fallen asleep, somewhere during the night. I woke up when the sun was coming in through the window. It was early, we had class in about two hours. He was still sleeping, still holding me tight. Pansy's bed was still empty.

I knew he had to go. We couldn't stay here like this, as nice as it felt.

I nudged him a little, watching his eyes flutter, and his face twitched. As he groaned and stretched and pulled me in.

"Five more minutes." He groaned.

"No Matt. You have to get up." I pushed him again.

He just made a noise, a long annoying noise.

"Come on. We have class soon. You have to go." I nudged him again.

He didn't say a word, just let out one final stretch while opening his eyes and looking over at me.