Lost & broken.

Ant🤍
1:03 a.m

Ant🤍
It's literally been hours
I'm starting to worry
Well
I was worried
Now it's like a panic
Idk what I'm saying
Please be okay

🐍
1:30 a.m

Panssss
It's been so long
We've checked everywhere
What if her mom got her

Theo🤌🏼
We can't think like that

Dray🐇
I'll kill the mental bitch my self

Mattheo.🚫
Im going to see if my dad could locate her

Enzo🅱
Matt you can't do that

Mattheo.🚫
Do you want to find her or not
Alive, preferably
Exactly
Shut the fuck up

Panssss
Fuck

Mattheo.🚫
2:39 a.m

Mattheo.🚫
I can't fucking believe this is happening
I'll go nuts if anything happens to you
Im so sorry yn
For everything

3:02 a.m

Mattheo.🚫
Im trying everything right now.

3:46 a.m

Mattheo.🚫
I've never been so fucking worked up in my life
Im going to help you
Idk how
But I will
Because you can't fucking die
You can't fucking die because I think I'm in love with you.

I don't recall a single thing that happen. One minute I was walking the corridor, happy, safe... the next I felt like I had been sucked into a black hole.

The rest is honestly a blur. I remember being cold and alone. I remember being scared. I remember... her face. Her... words. She was "here to finish the job" and "pledge her allegiance."

I hadn't looked my mother in her eyes, besides on a piece of paper, since she took my sisters life. They were still... crazy. She wasn't there. She was a mad as the papers described her. As ruthless, as heartless as they said.

I was in and out of consciousness. I remember screaming, and begging for my life. I remember crying. I remember the panic attacks. I remember the curses, and hexes.

I had no idea where I was.

Draco was waiting for me, was the only thing that I kept repeating to my self.

Draco is waiting.

And just when I thought it was my end, that there was so possible way I would ever recover, or make it out alive... I thought of Mattheo.

I don't know why, I mean shit. I was about to be wiped from this earth; and he was the only thing on my mind.

Scared me a bit. I didn't think of anything in particular... just him. His smile and his laugh. The way he held me.

Then a bright light came, a blinding, mesmerizing white light, and I welcomed it. I thought that was it. I had welcome death like a friend.

Until I woke up in Hogwarts hospital wing the next day.

Everything hurt. Physically and mentally. My bones felt as if they'd been replaced with some sort of jelly. And my eyes hurt to blink.

I seen the strange out line of Dumbledore, with Snape by his side.