Two truths, and a lie.

Those tiny words on the screen stained my memory.

I don't know how.

I locked my phone and looked up in front of me. He sat across the fire, his eyes already locked on mine.

I gripped my phone in my hands, leaning over my knees, biting both my lips, just looking at him.

Really looking at him.

I don't know how.

I wanted to shake him. This wasn't something you could explain to someone. I knew this, whatever this was, was going to take effort. Real effort, and it had to be something we both really wanted, or it was never going to work.

I knew I wanted it.

I knew I wanted it since the summer. But I felt like every time we came close, something pulled us planets away. And now, we had this black cloud hanging over our heads of what he did.

That fucking letter. It'll never ever leave my mind.

The pain in his eyes.

I don't know how.

"Yn! Your turn!" Enzo screamed, throwing a marshmallow at me.

"My turn for what?" I shook my head, trying to bring myself back to reality.

"It's you and that bloody phone!" Draco scoffed, "two truths and a lie!"

My least favorite game. You had to say two truths and a lie about your self, and everyone had to guess which was what.

So boring.

"Oh, um." I took a deep breath, looking around. I hated playing with them; we already knew everything about each other. "I just failed a potions quiz, I haven't had sex in four months and I'm desperately excited for the summer." I nodded.

I watched all their eye brows raise, but my eyes darted to Mattheo.

"Well, I know you failed your test, I sit text to you." Pansy laughed.

"I hope the sex one isn't true, that is just tragic." Theo laughed.

"I'm going to say you're not excited for the summer?" Enzo made a funny face.

"I did fail my test, and I haven't had sex in four months." I clicked my teeth.

"Merlin!" Draco laughed.

"Anthony wasn't giving out huh?" Theo sat back on his tree stump.

"Oh shut it!" I threw the marshmallow I was playing with at Theo, "he did- we did. But, I don't know." I let out a small giggle, "just different."

I brought my eyes from the fire to Mattheo, who now had a smug smirk sitting on his face. Like he was proud.

I knew I shouldn't have said it. I knew how it made me look to him, but these people literally know everything about me. I had to say something they would never know.

I took my stare off of him, and back to Theo who was still making fun of me.

The night ended rather nicely, laughs and stories. Just us, like it always is. The cloud, of course, still hanging over me, but for a moment it was gray and not black.

"I'm going to go shower, get all of the lake shit off me." I smiled to everyone as we entered the common room.

"Yeah, good idea." Enzo nodded, heading up to the boys stairs.

I avoided eye contact with Mattheo since the game. I didn't like his new formed look of accomplishment.

"You never told me about Anthony." Pansy said, as we entered our dorm.