Unknown.

I watched his eyes absorb what I just said. Given, it was horrible timing. But, his gaze never dropped from mine.

We never said it. In person. Since we admitted our feelings. But something in me pulled so desperately, it's like I had to tell him before I exploded.

He stood, speechless as he pulled up my pants for me, and then his own.

For a minute, I thought he didn't hear me. Maybe, I said it too low? Maybe it was wrong timing and he was too focused on what we were doing?

Fuck.

Then, just when all my doubt balled up in my stomach, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in close, burring me in his chest.

"I love you, Pretty girl." He whispered.

Heading those three little words, made the entire world melt away. It made all the pain, all the suffering, worth it. I was loved, and I loved him.

Not that I wasn't loved before, but I was never loved with such intensity. Such raw emotion. Emotion that made you feel crazy. Feel free.

I squeezed him back, as he pulled me away and we made our way back to the common room.

We let our tiny giggles as we emerged into the common room, and found Theo, Draco and Enzo on the couch.

"Where the hell are you two coming from?" Theo raised an eyebrow, while Enzo let out a small smirk.

"He dragged me to the kitchens with him." I laughed.

"She wanted a smoke." He laughed at the same time.

"We'll, which one was it?" Theo's tone grew serious.

"She wanted a smoke, then I got hungry, so I dragged her with me." Mattheo met his attitude.

"I'm high, don't listen to me." I let out a nervous giggle.

How didn't we think of this. We made our selfs look like we had something to hide.

Idiots.

"Fat shit!" Draco threw a pillow at him, "couldn't ask one of us?!"

"With that attitude, no." Mattheo scoffed as he sat on the couch, next to Draco.

It felt weird, not having anyone know. The energy coming from them, after our slip up felt wrong. We needed to be more careful. I felt wrong hiding it. Sure Enzo and Pansy knew, but they didn't know exactly what was happening.

I was in love, and I had to hide it from the people I loved the most.

If we were honest from the beginning, it would have been different, but now we were going on a year. A year of lies. They wouldn't take it well.

Plus, Mattheo and I never discussed telling them. What we would say, or when. So for now, we're hidden.

"You boys have fun, I'm going to call it a night. Have a bit of studying to do." I smiled as I headed up the stairs.

"You're no fun!" Theo called out after me.

I showed him my favorite finger and kept walking.

🐍
7:31 a.m

Dray🐇
Newts are a week and half away.
I am going to fail
I'm going to be the first malfoy in the history of ever to be left back

Mattheo.
It's a miracle you'd be the first

Theo🤌🏼
Seriously I'm shocked

Me
Dray your so dramatic.
We'll study after classes okay?