Lost cause.

Our jaws hung up, as we read those little words show up on my screen.

"I think I'm in love with you."

"Holy fuck." Pansy whispered.

I couldn't get a word out, no matter how hard I tried.

"HOLY FUCK!" She was now screaming.

"Pansy!"

"HOLY FUCK!" She repeated.

I held the very broken phone in my hands, practically shaking. Mattheo Riddle, in love with me? Impossible. A boy like him was incapable of any human emotion.

Impossible.

Why would he say something like that.

We haven't spoke privately in two months.

OH MY MERLIN.

I HAD HIM HERE LAST NIGHT.

I invited the boy who is in love with me, over to comfort me. And HE DID.

"HELLO?! EARTH TO YN!!!!" Pansy was now waving her hand in front of my face.

"Holy shit." I whispered.

"What the fuck are you going to do?!" She say besides me.

"What am I supposed to do?!" I shot out of my seat, "he only admitted it because he thought I was dead!"

"Nonetheless he admitted it!" She jumped up with me.

"Pansy I have a boyfriend." My face got serious.

"And if you admit it, if not, you feel for Mattheo too. All the late nights sneaking around for months!" Her jaw dropped, "you're the girl on his story aren't you! Weeks ago!"

"Pansy lower your voice!" I swatted her arms.

"You little whore! Merlin!" She swatted me back.

We were in an all out slap fight when both our phones went off and we jumped and stared at our phones across the room.

🐍
11:32 p.m

Theo🤌🏼
Any luck with the phone?

"TELL THEM!" She screamed and jumped for her phone as I held it above her head.

"Pansy I can't!" I jumped higher.

"TELL THEM!!!!!" She insisted.

Me
Nope. Looks like a lost cause:(

Mattheo.🚫
That's too bad
I'm sure you didn't miss much

Enzo🅱
Plus you have a new one, you got most of your shit back anyway!

Dray🐇
Ah man, sorry yn

"See! He doesn't even want me to see it! He doesn't want me to know he said it to me!" I threw her phone back to her, as she quickly opened the messages.

"You're a coward. Truly." She rolled her eyes, and walked her self to her bed.

Maybe she was right, maybe I was a coward. Maybe I didn't want to face the truth, I now had at my finger tips.

Or maybe I was being realistic. Maybe, he only said that because he thought I was dead, or dying. Maybe I didn't want to hear it, after I gave him so many changes to admit his feelings to me, and instead he chose another girl, or completely ignored me for her. Maybe I was sick of him chasing me behind closed doors, when it was convenient for him.