Its me, or her.

Astoria.
11:13 p.m

Astoria.
I think you're the other girl.

Me
I'm sorry what?

Astoria.
I had a feeling it was you, you two always randomly don't speak, then you're "best of friends."
But I knew for sure when I saw Pansy's story.
You're the other girl Mattheo is fucking around with.

Me
I'm sorry your reasoning is a picture of me on his back?

Astoria.
And the 4 a.m texts.
The way he looks at you.

Me
Not that it's any of your business, but Mattheo helps me mentally when I'm going through shit.
Involving my mother.
I'm sure you've heard the rumors and what not.
He helps me get through it.
As for the pictures, I am like that with all of the boys.
Theo
Draco
Enzo
So if you're also implying I'm fucking around with them too, we'll have other issues.

Astoria.
I've heard about your mother, and I am terribly sorry about the situation you're in with that, but perhaps you need to find someone besides my boyfriend to get you through it.
And no, I'm not implying you're fucking the other boys, but if the shoe fits.

Me
You're bold
Truly.
Listen, I am truly too drunk to argue, or come find you. Enjoy Mattheo, he is all yours.
Speak another foul word of me, and you'll have trouble speaking ever again.
Clear Grenngrass? Or should I sober up?

Astoria.
Crystal.

Panssss
11:47 p.m

Panssss
Woaaah
You alright over there?
Your whole mood just changed.

Me
*3 screenshots.*

Panssss
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK

me
Change your face
I don't want the boys knowing there's an issue

Panssss
You're going to let her get away with that?

Me
It is her boyfriend
She can have all of it
It isn't worth it.

Panssss
Yn
Seriously?

Me
Yeah
I think I'm finally done.

Panssss
Idk if I'm proud of you, or sad for you

Me
He gave her the one thing he could never give me
Commitment
She can have him
She won
Even though idk if it's such a prize.

Panssss
We'll cuddle later okay?

Me
Looking forward to it baby.

I got up and stormed to my room. The aggravation and aggression that was filling my body was overwhelming. I wanted to punch a hole in her face.

It was my mother, whenever someone brought her up, spoke her name, something in me shifted.

Mattheo was there for me through it all, the unspeakable things I've bared witness too, he was the only one as twisted as I am. He was the only one who could calm me.
The relationship him and I developed was... interesting. Sort of dependent. Maybe he did it on purpose. But he went and got a girl friend, miss perfect Astoria Greengrass. She wasn't broken, or damaged goods. No baggage. She was absolutely perfect.