Try.

I sunk into my chair, completely thrown back at what Theo just told me.

I know I did not just end a perfectly fine relationship, for Mattheo to still be running around with none other than Astoria.

Any other girl, would've been almost fine. I mean we weren't anything at all. Just friends who admitted our feelings for each other. It was the fact that he chose to run around with her, the history in itself hurt.

"You alright gorgeous?" Draco lifted his head from his book.

"Hey, watch your mouth, Anthony might beat you up!" Theo winked.

"Actually, there is no more Anthony." I muttered.

"What?!" Pansy shot up.

"No!" Theo threw his hands over his face, "do I have to break up with him too?!"

"No Theodore! You can be friends with whoever you please!" I gave him an 'are you kidding me' look.

"Are you okay?" Enzo suddenly was sitting very up right, eye brow arched.

"I think so. It was mutual. I need time to think and sort my life and I didn't want to drag him through my shit." I shrugged, "it was as good as a breakup could go."

"Think about what?" Confusion took over Theos face.

Oh,  you know, just Mattheo.

"Just my life. What I want. The usual." I nodded, "he's so put together and knows exactly what he wants, I didn't want to string him along while I figure it out. We're still friends." I left out a soft smile, remembering how understanding he was.

It almost made me want to run back to him and beg him to forgive me and for me to say I was lying and had it all figured out.

But that, would also be a lie.

"Well, we're here it you need us." Draco said with a slight nod.

"Yeah, thanks." I smiled.

I felt my phone vibrate.

Pansss
5:02 p.m

Pansss
Omg
Wtf
You did it?

Me
It kind of did its self
We sat down to talk and
It just happen
So naturally

Pansss
Are you okay?
I can't believe it

Me
I'm fine I think
I mean i feel stupid now
Mattheos with her
But still it wasn't right to drag Anthony along when I felt things for Mattheo
Feel things for him.

Pansss
You really think he's with her with her?

Me
I mean I hope not.

Just then my head snapped up from my phone of a slam at our common room door. Followed by Astoria running past all of us and up the stairs.

My eyes quickly shot to Pansy with a very obvious look of "what the fuck?"

A few moments later, Mattheo lingered in.

And we all looked at him with that same expression.

"What?" He said with an attitude, throwing his bag down and falling to the couch.

"Want to share why Astoria just ran through here slamming doors?" Theo threw his arms out.

"Oh, that crazy girl?" He let out a dry laugh, "girl is begging for us to try again. She doesn't understand I'm not fucking interested. I could only tell her a billion fucking times." He made a disgusted face.