The right way.

And suddenly, all of my doubts and questions disappeared. Just by feeling his touch, his lips on mine.

Nothing brought me peace, mad me feel quite as insane, or as deeply as he did.

He strongly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt the world around me melt.

This time, we didn't belong to anyone else. This time is was right and we weren't hurting anyone. This wasn't a stolen kiss, it was finally our time.

He squeezed my hips and pulled back to look at me. I couldn't help but to smile, like an idiot.

"That's it." He winked and went to leave.

"What?" I laughed in confusion.

"We're actually trying, yn." and just like that  he left.

I starred at my door is disbelief. Mattheo, passing up sex?! Unheard of.

It wasn't like we never did it before, Merlin knows we've done it too many times. But he actually walked out?

I guess we really were giving it our all.

I was more than okay with that.

Frustrated, but okay.

I ignored how obviously flushed I was and headed to dinner, and for the first time, in a long time, the group felt like normal again. Laughing, playing, joking.

All of us, together.

Mattheo.🚫
7:03 p.m

Me
How am I supposed to eat dinner
When your sitting across from me
Looking like that

Mattheo.🚫
Like what?

Me
Like that

MeLike that

Not fair.

Mattheo.🚫
I always look like this pretty girl.

Me
I know
But idk
Something about it rn

Mattheo.🚫
Not going to work
We're trying
For real

Me
I cannot believe these words

Mattheo.🚫
I don't want to fuck us up again okay?

Me
Why is it so different this time?

Mattheo.🚫
Because I can't loose you again.

I felt my cheeks glowing, and I let out a half smile and looked up at Mattheo, who already has his eyes on me, with a very serious face on.

Something was wrong.