Is that a threat?

A chill shot straight down my spine. I felt violated. Open. Exposed.

Pansy was last in, she should've locked the door. Why the fuck didn't she lock the door? Or did she?

Dorm doors are protected. Even spells can't open them. It's a special old dainty key. Pansy and I had made a copy that one of the boys always had, in case of emergencies. Likewise for them.

I wanted to wake Mattheo and tell him. But I knew him, he would turn into an absolute madman. He'd beat up everyone who had access to the Slytherin dorms, and I hated that side of him.

I clicked on the contact, trying to call them, even FaceTime. It was an option.

Unknown.
3:38 a.m

Me
Who the fuck is this?
What the fuck?

Unknown.
Be more careful, yn.
If this information falls into certain hands, I'm sure it wouldn't be good for you.

Me
Is that a threat?

Unknown.
I would never threaten you.
Just remember.
I know your biggest secret.

Just when I couldn't feel more uncomfortable.

I would never threaten you.

Like that was supposed to make me feel better.

I tried to conceal my shaking, I couldn't wake Mattheo. I looked down at him, his arms still wrapped around me. He looked so peaceful. So happy.

Who the fuck was this?

I couldn't fall back asleep. I felt like this person was hidden in my doorway, waiting for me to fall asleep.

When the sun came around I nudged Mattheo away.

"Get up, Matt. Classes are in an hour." I whispered.

"Mhm." He mumbled, pulling me closer.

"Matt," I laughed, "seriously, go before the boys notice."

He lifted his head to look at me, and his gorgeous morning smile, slowly faded.

"What happen? Are you okay?" He shot up.

"Yes? I'm fine?" At first, I was very confused on why he was even asking.

"You look like shit," he quickly stopped that sentence, "you could never- I just meant, you look like you haven't slept. Have you?"

"I did, I woke up about an hour ago?" I lied.

"I'll make you your coffee at breakfast, Merlin knows you need some." He shook his head, "you'll be fine with exams, trust me." He smirked as he kissed my forehead and left.

Exams. The perfect cover up.

The second I heard the door click shut, i threw myself from my bed, to pansy's. I don't think my feet even touched the ground.

"Pansy! Wake up!" I screamed as I shook her shoulders.

"Huh?! What?! I'm up!" She shouted back; eyes wide. I'm not even sure she knew where she was.

"Did you lock our door last night?!" I still held her shoulders in my hands.

"What? Why?" Her voice was still sleepy.

"Pansy! Yes or no!" My eyes felt like they were about to bulge out of my head.

"I'm not sure! What the fuck happened?!" She finally woke up, throwing my hands off of her.