Chapter 29

The Dawn of Artistry

Occasionally, I find myself pondering. It began when I set foot in Koroteya. Questions that perhaps only one individual could provide answers to.

I can't deny that upon meeting the King, new emotions began to blossom within me. If fear was my initial feeling, I didn't anticipate that I could experience another emotion. To feel irritation and to muster courage.

And in this moment, there's even more. It's not just a fluttering sensation and attraction, for within the King's refuge, there's an emotion that defies explanation. Amidst the challenge and ridicule while I'm in his embrace, it feels as though I'm under a hypnotic spell that radiates a melting warmth.

From his eyes that meet mine directly, down to my throat and my very core, I can sense the feeling he once evoked in me.

When I uttered those words, the King gazed at me intensely. It felt as though he was delving into my very being, prompting me to instinctively cling to his shoulder. The King briefly glanced down at it. He offered a restrained smirk.

"Are you certain you can match me, my queen?" he asked as his wide and warm hand caressed my waist while addressing me as such.

As my gaze met his, I couldn't suppress the trembling breath that slipped from my lips due to his actions.

But I won't let it end there. I distanced myself from the King, not because I was backing down from the challenge. It was so that I could trace his body with my two hands. From his neck, down to his muscular chest until...

"Stop this." He said in a restrained tone when he stopped me and held my hand. "I don't need your help."

I'm unsure if the King genuinely doesn't want it or if his conscience can't bear to use his weapon, to use me. Does he truly not want it because his honour is at stake or because he simply doesn't want to be indebted to me?

Even though his outward appearance suggests that he doesn't require any assistance or remedy for his situation, I can still see in his eyes a need for help, a remedy, a requirement.

I shook my head at him and withdrew my hand from his grasp.

"Regardless of your refusal, you can't resist yourself, my King. Above all, I thought you weren't a vanquished King. Why are you still here?"

I winced in pain when he seized my neck and roughly drew me towards him. But I remained steadfast and unyielding.

"You have no right to question me. Even the term defeat is permissible to be heard," he said to me through gritted teeth.

I smirked at him with a hint of mockery. "Then prove it, Your Majesty. Or would you prefer that I prove it now?"

His Majesty narrowed his eyes at me. His hand left my neck and he ensnared me in his arms. He tugged at my nape and I could almost feel his breath on my face, leaving an additional tickle on my lips.

"Your audacity towards a King like me, and your insolent actions... I'll ensure you'll regret this, my Queen," he threatened.

I grinned, shaking my head and drawing my face even closer to his. I gently grazed his nose with mine. If this is the sole way to assist a stubborn and prideful king, I will do whatever it takes. And if my fear resurfaces, I will ensure that I can conquer it from here... From him...

"You won't be able to resist because I'll ensure you'll yearn for this... You'll seek me... until you're the one who capitulates, and until you lose your sanity, Your Majesty."

Those were my final words before I decided to initiate the attack. Despite being ensnared in his sanctuary, I managed to pull him towards me. I joined our lips together. Although initially trembling, I persisted, simultaneously gripping his neck for support.

Soon enough, the King reciprocated. At first, it was akin to mine, a gentle caress, but due to his current physical and mental state, each union of our lips became more forceful, devoid of caution.

Occasionally, soft sounds slipped out due to the intensity and each fervent exchange. The explicit pressing of our bare bodies against each other contributed to a situation we never anticipated to encounter despite our mutual aversion.

Like the first and second kiss, the allure and tingling sensation crept in. We both amplified the exchange. It felt like shared bliss.

Bliss that was born from the exchange of our saliva, kisses, and tongues.

Bliss that was unexpectedly experienced from each touch of one another.

Bliss that managed to vanquish the initial fear, and replaced it with a fervent desire.

And above all, bliss that only the king of Koroteya could evoke.

Both gasping for breath, we momentarily released each other's lips. Our gazes were both challenging, still yearning for more.

"Can you truly drive me to madness? Or will your fear overcome you?"

"Even more so, my King."

"Remember that you instigated this. Are you already conceding defeat in the challenge?"

"I'm not conceding, my King. Because I'm just beginning." I bestowed a small kiss upon the King. Then I offered him a restrained smirk.

"Hold on, Your Majesty..."

I traced my hand from his chest down to his stomach. Slowly, with a tickle before finally reaching its intended destination.

The water in the tub where we were was insignificant compared to the burning heat emanating from the King and his symbolism. If each rhythm of my shaping of his rigid gold is an art that can entice him.

I moistened my lower lip due to the intoxicating sight of the King. If earlier he could resist the sensation from my moulding, now he occasionally couldn't suppress the raspy noises that escaped his lips.

I never imagined that this method and remedy is what the King requires. I could barely think clearly when Miss Valleri instructed me.

If I was taken aback by the shape and size of a statue, I confess that since I accepted the challenge and began shaping, I never thought that his golden possession was more than the crystal that remained unmentioned.

I experienced it even more intensely, although I couldn't see it, I never imagined that his gold would come to life due to the touch and stroke.

So now, I too want to crave something from him. A tickle or allure? Or perhaps something akin to what I'm currently making him experience?

I shut my eyes when the King sought something to grasp. I couldn't resist a smile because I am the champion in our challenge today. The King enveloped me in a kiss while persisting in moulding his golden treasure.

Until his lips journeyed to my neck and he began to nibble there.

"Make it fast..." He implored, along with his kisses on my neck and renewed nibbling.

I heeded his request and accelerated the rhythm of the moulding. Until I felt his tremors and sensed something distinct from there on my hands.

It appears this is indeed the sign that Miss Valleri was referring to. I merely felt him taking deep breaths on my neck. Is this the reality? Exhausting after everything?

But it doesn't conclude here. It's not just me who will execute the art on the King. Because in a flash, I found myself with my back against him, resting on his chest. And if earlier it was me moulding him, now it was him inscribing.

A sensual sound slipped from my mouth when he commenced inscribing on my symbolism.

I merely heard the raspy voice of the King while I was squirming in the allure of his inscribing using his finger. And the moment he intensified there... it appears not only the King will lose his sanity.

"I warned you, didn't I? You'll rue this, and it's not just me who will lose his sanity. Because our art is only just beginning, my Queen."