Chapter 30

Plea

With each closure of my eyes, breaths slipped from my lips. Sometimes they were faint sounds. And while I was in such a state, the King continued his advances. I clung to his hair when he used his tongue to inscribe on my chest.

I couldn't resist tilting my head back when he left it and moved to my neck, jaw, and lips. A tear trickled down. It was uncertain whether it was due to the allure or the situation I once abhorred.

A situation I never anticipated would ensnare me because of a challenge I accepted. A step to assist a King I haven't fully acquainted myself with yet, but now I've succumbed to his touch, caress, and kiss.

"Your Majesty..." I murmured softly when he gently bit a part of my neck due to his nibbling.

I don't know when this scene will conclude. I also don't know what the outcome will be tomorrow. But now, numerous emotions have been unleashed, enveloped, and are now beginning to drive me... us, the King, insane.

And when the King heard the soft murmur from me, I felt him adjust our position. He leaned against the side of the wooden tub still filled with water. While he immersed me in kisses and touches, he positioned me on his lap.

This led his golden symbolism to discover my most protected treasure. It was merely a touch and not yet fully merged. The gold that I moulded earlier has now become his instrument to inscribe on my symbolism that is now seeking solace.

A pen that crafts its own rhythm. A pen that seems to create his masterpiece on my symbolism that still craves more. Until the pen quickened. After that, I couldn't restrain myself.

"Adem..." I called his name as if I was in a trance.

He halted what he was doing and I felt his gaze. Even I was filled with embarrassment despite the desire, I also gazed at him and observed his reaction.

"What did you just say?" he inquired hoarsely.

I responded breathlessly, "I just..."

"Who among us is going insane now?"

I moistened my lower lip due to catching my breath. He still managed to jest even though he was nibbling on my neck and lips earlier.

"Don't you desire it, Your Majesty? Or perhaps you'd prefer me to utter another name—uhm!"

Suddenly, the King silenced me with a kiss. He distanced himself but there were fleeting touches.

"I prohibit you from hearing any other name except mine. Is that clear?"

"And why?" I smirked.

"You may only utter my name, understood?"

"And why should I do that? It was merely a slip." My smile broadened, sensing that the King is gradually seeking more.

I involuntarily closed my eyes due to his movements below. I'm unsure if it's because I voiced his name or the indirect play with him.

"Just say my name..." he seemed to implore. I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh.

Is this for real? The King appears to be pleading.

"It seems you're the one losing sanity between us, my King," I remarked, biting my lower lip due to the King's movements.

A certain emotion paid me a visit. Is this happiness? Why am I delighted? I didn't hear the King utter a word anymore. Because now he further amplified our position.

He made me feel his gallantry, how each of his touches there brings a unique allure... Until I was the one who met him halfway. I embraced him tightly as we established a rhythm.

I was on the brink of tears from the pleasure when I called the King's name again.

"A-Adem..."

And the dear King responded by persisting in the swift movements of our symbolism. Is this the reason? Why some seem to be yearning due to the irresistible sensation? Is this what people do who once trampled on the dignity of others just to experience this kind of feeling?

I nestled my head in the King's neck. I was suppressing a sob. I don't know what came over me. I just can't fully comprehend why it crossed my mind, even though we're in the midst of a heated situation. But the King still sensed it. So the feeling of being on pleasure earlier ceased.

He attempted to face me, to see my face. I averted his gaze so he wouldn't see the tear that escaped. I didn't anticipate and was taken aback when he dried my tear on my cheek using his thumb.

I met his gaze. I'm uncertain what kind of look he's bestowing. In this situation, I braced for his belittlement. I closed off my own ears and prepared for his opinion like before.

But the King's surprises for me haven't ended yet. Instead of hearing his usual words, different words emerged from his mouth.

"How can I release that, my Queen?"

"W-What do you mean?"

He then rested our foreheads together. "How can I release your fear?"

I couldn't believe what I heard. Is the King... intending to assist me? I didn't realize that I nodded at the King. It seems like he's imploring to help me overcome my fear. It seems like I forgot that this is a challenge given to each other but is gradually being forgotten due to the heated moment.

"Enrich me, Your Majesty..." I implored. And I didn't anticipate that I could persuade the King even more.

"What kind of enrichment does my queen desire?"

I don't care if it's because of his state or the moments unfolding between us that made him agree readily. But if it's like this, I won't squander the opportunity.

Let everything unfold...

"Anything at all, Your Majesty..." The King's gaze held mine for a few moments longer. Until I found myself being hoisted by him.

I encircled his waist with my thighs and legs as he moved away from the bath, heading towards his expansive and plush bed.

I trembled in anticipation as the King positioned me there and mounted over me.

"What sort of enrichment do you seek again?"

I almost held my breath at the King's inquiry while he persistently kissed me. It seems the two dueling lions have vanished.

I reached for the King's face, pleadingly told him, "anything at all, Your Majesty. Please, I yearn to shed the fear. I desire for you to free me from it, my King..."