Chapter 1

I was in my suit swinging around New York City from getting a message by MJ that Rhino was causing choas in a local area where a lot of people were at. There I saw Peter and Gwen, "hey glad you could help!" Gwen yelled while she ducked from a tree that Rhino threw. "Kid we need to get people to safety now," Peter said helping some random people to get to safety.

I started to help people getting to safety and saw that Rhino was about to throw a car and quickly web shot myself to a little girl and took her somewhere else. "Go find your parents okay if you need help there's a police officer two blocks away from where your standing," I said and quickly went back to helping people.

That's when Miles showed up, and helped Gwen take down Rhino. Rhino was put in handcuffs and the police took him away. "Alright team let's call it a day also me and MJ will be leaving for a couple of weeks," Peter said and we all nod our head showing we understand.

"Well now I know I'm not the only one leaving for a few weeks," Miles spoke up,  "me and my mom are heading out to visit some family." With that Miles and Peter left. And then Gwen left to go home. I stayed behind because I felt like something wasn't right.