chapter 26

I sat up and as I did Jason put his hand on my shoulder. "You need to rest and keep laying down," Tim spoke. "I'm fine though," I spoke. "Y/n you fucking passed out right before you even took a step to walk if that's fine then we need to check on how your still alive and breathing," Jason said.

"Fine but can you please get this shirt off I'm really hot," I said looking at them both. Tim sighed and helped me take my shirt off and as I was about to lay back down I could see Jason looking at my back. "What's the giant scar from?" Jason questioned.

"Fighting Kraven the Hunter," I spoke and laid down fully. "Who is that?" Tim asked. "Basically he  is a Russian big game hunter known for taking down any prey no matter how big or dangerous, whether animal or human," I replied.

"I encountered him while on a mission a few years ago. He's a ruthless and skilled tracker, and he nearly got the best of me," I continued. "But I managed to escape and leave with that scar as a reminder not to mess with him again."

Jason and Tim exchanged worried glances. "And you're just telling us this now?" Tim asked incredulously. "I didn't think it was important," I replied, feeling a bit guilty for not sharing my past adventures with my friends.

"You're not invincible, Y/n," Jason said softly. "We care about you and we don't want to see you get hurt." I nodded, realizing that I had been too focused on proving myself and proving that I was capable of handling anything that came my way.

"I'll be more careful from now on," I promised. Next thing I knew Jason pressed his lips against mine. I could feel my face heat up.