chapter 28

I found myself wandering aimlessly through the unfamiliar streets, the sound of my own heart pounding in my ears. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Peter, my best friend, my partner, was in a coma.

I collapsed onto a nearby bench, the weight of guilt and fear crushing down on me. What if Peter never woke up? What if I had lost him forever? Tears streamed down my face as I struggled to come to terms with the reality of the situation.

It felt like hours had passed. I didn't want to get up or do anything. My body was tired and weak I didn't even know where I was at. I got my phone out and saw that Bruce, Damian, Jason, Tim, and Dick all tried texting me and calling me even Alfred.

I sighed and texted Bruce aka Batdad.

After that I turned my phone off and sighed

After that I turned my phone off and sighed. After what felt like 20 minutes Tim and Bruce showed up in their suits. "Can you walk kid?" Bruce asked. "Yeah," I said and got up. "You seem like you had a panic attack, are you okay?" Tim gently put his sleeve where I had tear stains on my face.

That's when I felt my knees buckle a little bit. "I'm tired," I said and kinda fell a little bit and Tim quickly caught me then picked me up to where I was on his back.

Next thing I know everything was dark. I slowly woke up to see a similar bedroom and Jason was sitting on a chair beside the bed.