chapter 22

Soon it was eight in the morning. I stayed in the bedroom trying to at least help ease or calm my mind. I moved my knees to my chest and hugged my knees tightly.

I heard my phone go off and I grabbed it and saw some messages from the group chat with Gwen, Miles, Peter, Cap, and Tony. I didn't care about reading what was texted and stuff. So I just texted, 'hey not feeling good I'll text you guys later bye.' I took a deep breath and heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said with a tired and shaky voice. That's when Alfred and Bruce both walked in. "Hey kid got your message this morning what's up?" Bruce asked. "Just had a really bad unsettling dream and I'm still freaked out from it," I replied without looking at either of them.

"I'll get the hot cocoa," Alfred said and left the room closing the door. Bruce then gently hugged me. I've noticed the difference between Bruce as a human and as batman. He's a lot more caring as a normal person but he's also more serious and scary as batman. Then I started to explain the weird dream actually I wouldn't even call it a dream more like a nightmare to him.

That's when Alfred came back in and handed me some hot cocoa. Then they both left after comforting me a bit. I could hear them talking on the other side of the door.

I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of text messages from people I know and there was a couple from people that weren't save into my contacts.