chapter 25

I followed Harley and hit her foot with a web it caught her off guard. But that's when my spider sense went off and I quickly back flipped. To see a girl in green with red hair and plants following her command.

"Wait your not bats," Harley spoke. "The names spiderman or you could just call me spirit spider," I said then started to web shot at the new chic.

She effortlessly dodged the webs, and a wave of vines and leaves emerged from the ground to wrap around me. I struggled to break free, but the girl in green seemed to have total control over her plant powers.

"Who are you?" I demanded, trying to maintain my composure despite being restrained by the vines.

The girl in green smirked and slowly approached me, her eyes glowing with an eerie green light. "I am Poison Ivy, and this one is my best friend. She has a special talent for causing chaos and destruction, which is exactly what I need. And as for you, Spiderman, you're just a little fly caught in my Venus flytrap."

I braced myself, trying to think of a way to escape. That's when I felt sharp pain all over my body. "Ivy your gonna kill him," that's when I saw Dick aka Nightwing. "Oh he'll be fine, besides-" Ivy was tackled by Batman. While Harley was being dealt with by Tim and Damain.

Dick had Jason help me with getting out of Ivy's trap. When I was finally free I couldn't stand up on my own I collapsed right into Dick. Then everything went black. As I slowly regained my conscious I saw that I was in the bedroom where I've been staying at. My head was pounding and everything felt like it was in some sort of burning sensation.

That's when the door opened and I saw Tim and Jason. "Hey bud you okay?" Tim asked while Jason sat beside me on the bed. "Everything hurts," was all I said.

"It's going to considering you got your ass whipped by Harley and Ivy," Jason spoke and Tim lightly slapped him upside the head.