chapter 19

I started laughing a little bit and so did the others. "Okay gotta admit this was fun," Damian stated. "Totally," Tim and Dick both spoke. I smiled and Jason decided to hug Bruce from behind getting flour all over Bruce's back. Then Jason just burst out laughing. Alfred laughed a little bit and tried to clear his throat and pretend he didn't see that.

I grabbed the broom and started sweeping stuff into the dust pan that I held still with the handle on top of my foot so it blocks it from moving full. Then everyone else started cleaning as well. After we cleaned up the kitchen and put everything away Alfred got the pizza out of the oven and put it on the table.

"Please make sure to take showers/baths that way you don't get your bedtime clothes dirty," Alfred spoke. Everyone agreed to what Alfred said and we just started eating our messy homemade pizza. After dinner everyone left to go to their rooms to get changed and cleaned up. However, I just went into the library room that they had and was just sitting on the sofa reading a book.

I was reading a book called 'steel corpses' it was different. As I kept reading the book I heard footsteps walking into the library room. "How is it?" Alfred asked. "It's different and interesting," I replied with. "I'm glad you like it, it's also one of Dick's favorite books as well," Alfred spoke.

(Just a heads up I am making a book called steel corpses right now chapter 1 - 6 are in my draft section wanna finish it before submitting it on here for people to read it's a crime romance stories also if you see random book names that don't exist yet they might be in my draft section I'm working on a bunch at once just wanted to finish this one before forgetting it and giving up on it)