chapter 29

"Good morning sleepyhead," Jason spoke. I looked at him and tilted my head. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's currently 10 in the morning you've been asleep since Bruce and Tim found you," Jason replied. That's when my stomach growled a little bit.

"Come on let's get you some lunch," Jason got up and looked at me. I slowly moved out of the comforter on the bed and was standing up only finding myself in pants with no shirt on. "Alfred changed your clothes since he is like the dad and mom put together around here and asked me and the others to not be in here while he changed your clothes and stuff," Jason then took my hand and we started walking to where the dining area is.

That's when I saw everyone eating lunch and two random people I didn't know was there as well and one girl I could recognize. "Y/n it's good to see you again," Barbara spoke.

I smiled a little bit, "hi." That's when a girl with deep dark red hair smiled a little bit, "hi I'm Katherine but please call me Katie." "Nice to meet you Katie," I said returning a small smile as well. "The name's Cassandra but call me Cass," a girl with black hair spoke.

That's when Damian went up behind Cass and hugged her. "Miss you too little brother," Cass spoke and hugged Damian back. Then that's when a German shepherd dog showed up and sat beside Bruce.

"Y/n, this is Ace he's our bat hound," Bruce spoke. I slightly got on my knees and put my hand out. Ace came over and sniffed my hand then he let me pet him.