chapter 15

As I stand on the mat I decided to do a chest stand going into a roundoff then into a back tuck.  "Hm maybe if I make it a little more difficult," I mumbled to myself. I did a Round-off- Back Handspring then into a Back Tuck going into a Front Handspring and then a Front Tuck.

I landed and saw Alfred in the doorway. "Y/n would you like a bottle of water from doing your acrobats?" Alfred asked. "Yes please thank you for asking I totally forgot about water," I said. Alfred then handed me a water bottle. "The others are in the bat cave two of them are going on patrol if you would like to join," Alfred said and left the room.

I hesitated for a moment and checked my waist making sure that nothing reopened. Then I left drinking some of the water while walking and went to where the stairs were for the bat cave.

Jason was arguing with Dick. Damian was getting in his outfit while Tim was in the middle of Dick and Jason. "Damn," I muttered and caught the three older males attention. "Y'all are worse then Tony and Cap disagreeing on shit," I spoke. "Who are Tony and Cap?" Damian asked.

"Tony Stark also known as Iron man in my world and Cap is well short for Captain America those two can be real dicks when they disagree with each other," I spoke. "So basically your version of Jay and Dick?" Tim asked. "Pretty much," I said.

"Hey!" Jason and Dick both said in unison. That's when my phone went off. "Shit hope they didn't hear me," I mumbled and grabbed my phone from my pocket.