chapter 7

After watching a very long movie it was nearly 6pm. Alfred walked into the cinema room, "dinner is ready." Then Alfred left. The others got up and started to walk to where the table was. "Y/n what kind of food would you like, since today is favorite food dinner night," Alfred spoke. "F/f," was all I said. Then Tim grabbed my hand and had me sit beside him at the table.

Alfred gave everyone their favorite food and passed out cups and poured some soda into it. After we got done with eating dinner and stuff there was a phone going off and everyone was trying to figure out where it came from until Alfred handed me my phone. "This was in your suit," Alfred spoke.

My eyes widened, "no way thought the green goblin destroyed this thank you so much," I said to Alfred. "There was a miss Gwen texting you asking where you were she tried calling a few times as well it's amazing how you are receiving messages from another dimension to this from your phone," Alfred spoke once again.

That's when my phone went off and I saw that Peter texted me. 'Y/n are you okay, where are you, we can't find you please don't be hurt kid.' I quickly texted him, 'alive, different dimension, I'm in Wayne manor.' Peter texted me again and I slightly smiled a bit. 'Chill dad I'm fine,' as soon as I texted that. Peter started calling.