chapter 5

As I regained consciousness, I saw Alfred talking to a couple of teenage boys. "Hey there I'm Jason, the two older ones behind me are Dick and Tim the younger one over there with the two older ones is Damian, what's your name?" "Y/n L/n," I replied with.

"Ah y/n I see you are awake again you must've passed out from the cleaning products I used for your wounds," Alfred spoke.

I nodded, grateful for Alfred's care. The teenage boys introduced themselves one by one, each with a distinct personality that seemed to match their names. Jason had a rebellious aura, while Dick exuded a sense of confidence and charm. Tim appeared to be the more reserved and analytical one, while Damian had an air of intensity and determination.

Curiosity filled their eyes as they looked at me, eager to know more about the person who had unexpectedly entered their lives. "So, y/n, how did you end up falling from the sky and landing on a trash bin?" Dick asked, his voice filled with genuine intrigue.

Feeling a mix of embarrassment and intrigue, "well I was fighting some people in my world with Peter, Miles, and Gwen sadly Gwen was sick then Peter and Miles left for a few weeks I was battling against Doc Ock and he saw a portal behind me after trying to keep slamming me into a brick wall ended up being pushed into the portal and had opened wounds from other fights with other villains before him and a few concussions before him and I think the trash bin thing added a new concussion to that." "Damn," Jason said.

"Well it seems that y/n has been through a lot and still needs to meet Master Bruce," Alfred spoke. "No I heard everything when I was walking by and y/n stay as long as you need Alfred also repaired your suit however your technology in it needs to be repaired as well," a male much older than the teens but younger than the butler spoke.

"Dad," Damain said at the man. That just seemed to get everyone looking at him. "Yes, Damian?" The male asked. "Y/n doesn't have any clothes here," Damian spoke. "Sir if I may we do have some old clothes that are still in great condition and he is also bandaged up around the waist, arms and legs in some spots the clothes might help with him being in more than just shorts and a few blankets keeping him warm," Alfred spoke.