chapter 23

I opened one of the numbers and saw a message saying.

I slightly smiled at the text message and replied thanks

I slightly smiled at the text message and replied thanks. Then saved his contact name as 'book buddy'. 

I opened the other text messages saw one was from Tim, another from Jason, and the other two were from Damian and Alfred. I saved their contacts and just laid back down on the bed not wanting to move or do anything for a while.

I sighed and saw a message from Peter and a missed call from Gwen. I didn't really feel like socializing with a lot of people today mainly anyone.

I sighed and decided to go back to sleep. And that's what I did. I twist and turn in my sleep. I slowly woke up to what felt like an hour nap to see a tray of food and a note on the nightstand beside the bed.

I looked at the note and grabbed it, 'Didn't want to wake you there is food for you on the tray and a drink as well enjoy. - Alfred.'

I ate the waffles and they were delicious. I grabbed the cup to smell f/d (fav drink). I drank it and it was amazing way better than how I normally get it. I grabbed the now empty tray and cup then left my room to go to the kitchen.

"Well look who decided to join the land of the living," Tim said with a smile indicating he was joking. I slightly rolled my eyes and put the dirty dishes in the sink. "Be nice Tim," Dick spoke. That's when I felt someone put their arm on my shoulder and leaned against me. So I moved and saw Jason quickly catch himself.

I couldn't help but laugh at his face expression.