chapter 17

I went to my room and sat on the bed then put Peter, Miles, Gwen, Tony, and Cap in a group chat.

~ Messages ~
Cap 🇺🇲
Tony ⭐k
Gwen ❤️
Peter (Dad) 😂
Miles 💻

~Miles has signed on~
Miles💻: Hey what's this for?

Peter (Dad) 😂: Don't know

                          Y/n: u know wut u did dad

Tony ⭐k: which dad?

Cap 🇺🇲: yea I'm wondering the same question

Gwen ❤️: He's meaning Peter

~Y/n has logged off~

After turning my phone off I sighed and heard my phone going off with a bunch of text messages. "That was too embarrassing," I mumbled. Then there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me Bruce," Bruce said. "Come in," I said and laid back on the bed staring at the ceiling. "You okay kid?" Bruce asked and sat beside me on the bed.

"No," I said. "What's wrong?" Bruce questioned. "Jason asked what sex I was into and I felt really embarrassed so I left to come up here," I replied and my phone went off again.

Bruce sighed and looked at me sympathetically. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. Jason can be pretty insensitive sometimes," he said. "But just remember, you don't owe anyone an answer to that question. It's personal and you have every right to keep it to yourself."

I nodded, feeling a bit better with Bruce's reassurance. "Thanks, Bruce. I just wish I didn't have to deal with this kind of stuff," I said, grabbing my phone to silence the notifications.

"I know, kid. But just try to brush it off and remember that you're not alone. I'm here for you, and so are your other friends," Bruce said, giving me a pat on the back.

I smiled gratefully at him. "Thanks, Bruce. I appreciate it."

We sat in silence for a while, "can I see your phone?" Bruce questioned. I handed him my phone and he was typing in it. Then he handed it back to me. "There you go you now have my number the others might put theirs in if you let them that is," Bruce spoke. "Okay and I might," I replied with.

I quickly changed Bruce name in my contact info Bat-dad. Then changed Peter's into Spider-Dad.