chapter 9

That's when an alarm went off and Bruce looked at everyone, "all suit up poison ivy and Harley Quinn are up to some unknown stuff and y/n you can join us if you like." Alfred handed me my spider man suit and I quickly went to get changed then met the others in a cave. "Dick and Jason you'll be with y/n taking Harley Quinn out while me and the others will take Poison ivy," Bruce aka Batman spoke.

Jason got on a motorcycle and so did Dick. "Hey wanna ride with one of us?" Dick asked. "I'm good I got some web slings left til it needs to be refilled," I replied with. That's when the others left and I just started web slinging every where keeping up with Jason and Dick. That's when I saw a girl with ponytails one red and one blue with a giant hammer. "Well shit," was all I said and did a backflip and landed behind her. Then shot webs at her feet.

"Mista J, left earlier boys me and Ivy are having some girls nights," the girl known as Harley Quinn spoke. "We don't believe you Harley," Dick said. "My my isn't it Red Hood and Nightwing then who's the one behind me with the web stuff?" Harley spoke. "Spider-Man," was all I said. Then I walked to the others to see Harley face to face. "Spider-Man huh that's a new one," Harley spoke.

That's when there was an explosion, "looks like the girls night is all set." I quickly jumped to a wall and walked up it then scanned everything. "Get out of here there's another explosion going to happen," I spoke. Dick and Jason quickly grabbed Harley and left then I sling shot my way out of the building that exploded.

"I'll take her to the arkham asylum," Dick said after fixing it so Harley couldn't really use her hands. Jason looked at me, "how'd you know about the explosion?" "I have a sensor in my mask that would let me scan around and see things that others can't it even has geothermal stuff in it as well," I replied with.