chapter 16

I saw that there were two text messages one from Cap and one from Tony then Peter started calling me. "Think they heard pal," Damian spoke. "Damnit," I said and hesitantly answered the call. 'Y/n are you doing okay?' it was definitely Peter's voice. "Before I answer your question answer mine are you around Cap and Stark?" I was hoping for at least a no. 'Yes why?' "Can you go into another room?" 'Alright I will.'

"Okay thank you dude and yeah I'm good just hanging out with some new cool ass friends," I said with a slight smile on my face. 'Cool can I meet them over speaker phone?' My eyes widened and I looked at them. Damian shrugged and so did Tim Jason didn't seem to care and Dick probably seemed like he couldn't care less. So I put Peter on speaker phone.

'Hello.' was all Peter said. "Hey," Jason spoke. "Hi," Dick and Tim said. "Hello," Damian said. 'Hey, hope y/n hasn't been getting in to much trouble,' Peter said. "Nah he's been really fun hanging out with plus it's super cool watching him do acrobatic stuff," Tim spoke. 'That's good can't believe he finally made friends without being in his spider suit.' "Can you explain please?" Damian asked.

'Y/n isn't social unless it's in his suit he's like that towards the avengers as well won't be social unless in the suit or got something in common with them and he'll talk that's about it.' I could already feel like slapping Peter with a book or a shoe. "Well he's in good hands, but what's his sex type?" Jason asked.

'Don't know ask him,' Peter then hung up and I quickly left the room with my phone texting Peter a long ass paragraph. He replied with a bunch of laughing emojis and hearts.