chapter 2

I decided to walk up a side of a building and felt my spider sense act up. There I saw Black tarantula. "Shit," I mumbled to myself. And hit a button that was installed in all our suits to ask for help. I quickly started to get black tarantula's attention and tried to get him to follow me to a more secluded area.

I landed on the ground from doing an air flip and just as suspected the black tarantula followed me. He started to throw random things at me and I dodged most of them but ended up getting a few cuts here and there. Not only was black tarantula there but the green goblin showed up as well. "Well damnit this is one day I shouldn't be by myself," I said.

Next thing I know green goblin and black tarantula are throwing stuff at me. The green goblin threw an exploding pumpkin at me I nearly dodged it.

As the exploding pumpkin whizzed past my head, I could feel the heat of the blast stinging the hair on my neck. Determined to protect myself and the city, I swiftly swung my web, capturing the pumpkin mid-air before it could detonate. With a flick of my wrist, I flung it back towards the Green Goblin, forcing him to dodge his own explosive creation.

Black Tarantula, observing my quick reflexes, grew more cautious. Sensing an opportunity, I seized the moment and shot a web towards him, entrapping his legs and immobilizing him temporarily. But my victory was short-lived as the Green Goblin, fueled by his rage, launched himself at me with a barrage of razor-sharp glider blades.

I leaped into the air, narrowly evading the deadly projectiles, and somersaulted through the air, landing gracefully on a nearby rooftop. From my elevated vantage point, I assessed the situation, realizing that I needed a clever plan to outsmart both villains.

With my mind racing, I quickly scanned the area for any potential advantage. Spotting a construction site nearby, I swung down and swiftly gathered various materials at my disposal. Using my webs, I created a makeshift trap, strategically placing steel beams and debris in a way that would hinder the villains' movements.

As the Green Goblin and Black Tarantula closed in, I lured them into the trap, taunting them with my wit and agility. With every dodge and counterattack, I led them further into the maze of obstacles, causing their frustration to grow.

Just when it seemed like I had them right where I wanted them, a sudden explosion rocked the area, shaking the ground beneath us. Then there was another exploding pumpkin I didn't dodge it in time and was hit with it. I hit my head off something and there was ringing in my ears. That's when I saw Miles, Gwen, and Peter. "Hey you okay kid?" Peter said rushing to my side.