thirty-three

✧˖*°࿐ LIKE RIBBONS IN YOUR HAIR
MY STOMACHS ALL IN KNOTS
YOUVE GOT THE ONE TNING THAT I WANT
olivia rodrigo

Aven pinched the bridge of her nose as she walked beside Bella, the two in complete silence as they walked to their seats.

"Look, no one is there." Bella nudged her, shooting her a reassuring stare as they sat directly beside the Devil's bench.

Aven could feel chills cover her body as she stared out onto the ice, she could herself dulling as she stared out into center ice, feeling his hands run all over her as they fought for the puck.

"No way." A familiar voice behind them had them turning their heads, a small smile on Avens lips.

"Hi there." She greeted, watching as he came to sit beside her.

Luke laughed, shaking his head as he adjusted the cap on his head. "Thank God i'm sitting next to you two. My mom had bought the tickets and then realized the only open two were down here."

"Oh, and you took it for yourself? You're such a gentleman." Bella poked her head out from beside the blonde with a pout.

Luke crossed his arms over his chest with a small scoff. "Yeah, sure. This view is just better."

"We're down here." Ellen's voice called out sweetly behind her. Aven went still, her face paling as she stared at the boards. "Wait, Aven?"

Aven blinked, glancing over her shoulder as the older woman came into view. "Hi, Mrs. Hughes."

"Please, it's still Ellen." She scrunched her nose up, scooching down the aisle as Jim sat beside her. "Uh, sit here."

Avens worst nightmare had come true as she saw her.

Her brown hair was swept over her shoulders, the sweet smile on her face made Avens stomach turn as she sat with his mother, holding a cup in her hand.

Aven turned her head so quick it began to ache. Her leg began to bounce up and down as she could feel the girls stare burn into the back of her head.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Aven, have you met Sienna?" Ellen asked, her genuineness made Aven cringe.

"No, I don't think so." Aven forced a smile, running her eyes over her tan skin. "Aven, nice to meet you."

Sienna beamed. "Sienna. Nice to meet you, too."

"I hope you guys didn't want anytning because I got pretzels." An older looking boy chuckled, sitting beside look as the smell of cheese hit everyone's noses.

"Can I have one?" Luke perked up, nearly drooling. The boy glanced up with a small nod, breaking him off a small piece. "Quinn, seriously?"

Quinn gave him a once over. "What? Get your own."

"I'm guessing that's the eldest one." Aven muttered to Luke as he shoved the pretzel in his mouth, nodding with a hum.

Quinn met her gaze, wiping his mouth. "Aven, right?"

"Uh, yeah." Aven nodded, glancing down at the food on his fingers as he cleared his throat, wiping it. She laughed.