thirty-eight

✧˖*°࿐ BUT IF THE STORYS OVER
WHY AM I STILL WRITING PAGES?
taylor swift

Aven faced the wall with her blankets thrown over her. She had been lying in bed for an hour after their flight had landed back in Michigan.

"Are you dead?" Lily asked from her bed, shooting Bella a weary stare.

Aven groaned, flipping over to face them. "Not yet."

"Oh, stop." Bella rolled her eyes. "You can't mope. We just got back. Do you know how crazy the parties are gonna be?"

"I'm tired. I have jet lag." Aven shrugged, rubbing her eyes.

Bella cocked her a head to the side. "No, you have Jack-lag. So, let's go. You're coming out tonight. Plus, Mark is really looking forward to seeing you."

Aven pressed her lips together in a debate. She ultimately gave in, spending over an hour getting ready with her roommates.

Lilys black boot heels adorned her paler skin, matching with the tight black corset top and skirt. Aven gave herself a once over in the mirror, brushing her blonde hair from her shoulder. "Is this too slutty?"

"Yes." Lily scrunched her nose up, her chin on Avens shoulder. "But it's a hot slutty. I've seen worse."

"She's right." Bella agreed. "You look good, Aven. Come on now."

The three ventured off towards the familiar bar, it seemingly more packed than usual as they walked inside.

Aven followed the girls to the bar, watching as they asked for sweet tea vodkas, Aven nodding along.

A hand pressing to her lower back had her turning her head, tilting it upwards to meet his height as he smiled down at her. "Hi."

"Hey." She blushed slightly, feeling the warmth on her skin from his gentle touch, his thumb brushing back and forth as he moved closer to her, leaning in to order a drink.

By the time Aven had finished her third sweat tea vodka, she was already feeling the buzz catch up to her as she leaned the back of her head on his shoulder.

With the vibration of the music, Aven felt more at peace. A hand pressing against her lower stomach as her arm wrapped his neck.

His head tilted down, their lips inches apart. His eyes trailed down to the gloss of her lips, his free hand coming to hold her jaw.

Aven bit her bottom lip, their bodies rocking slightly to the beat of the music as they were more secluded towards the back of the bar.

She chuckled, his hand falling back to her waist as she narrowed her eyes.

Luke was across from them, staring at her with a cocked brow. Aven shot him a glare, her eyes flicking over to the boy beside him.

He stared at her, gulping as he watched Marks hand trail down her stomach, holding her body to his tightly.

Aven felt her lips quirk into a smirk, the lights illuminating off his light eyes that swallowed with anger. She felt Marks lip press kisses on her jaw, her eyes tracing over his lips.

She parted her lips, her free hand knotting in his light brown hair as she brought her lips to his, humming at the bitterness of the alcohol on his tongue.

She pulled back after a few seconds, biting down on her bottom lip once again as her eyes trailed back towards him.

Jack had his hands balled up into fists, his chest heaving as his lips pressed down hard together.