forty-four

.ೃ࿐ BEFORE THE CREDITS ROLL
JUST KNOW I LOVED YOU
morgan wallen

Aven rested her chin on her knees, the thick sweater adorning her skin still had her shivering from the Boston air.

"Cold?" Jack peered at her, watching her body shake slightly.

She shook her head quickly in an attempt to brush it off but was already having a blanket wrapped around her. "Thank you."

Jack hummed, resting his head on the chair, watching her pick at the pie in her lap.

She licked her lips, wiping her mouth as she placed her spoon onto the napkin.

"Did you finish?" He asked, gesturing down to the completely empty plates beside the pair.

She nodded, both of them going back into the hotel room as she shut the sliding door, crawling into the warm bed as she watched Jack throw away the plastic wrappings.

Jack joined her soon after, feeling her stretch out into him, clinging to his body.

Aven stared at the smaller jersey beside his, smiling softly to herself. "Can you believe that I'll be wearing a Jack Hughes jersey tomorrow?"

Jack rolled his eyes at her teasing tone. "You won't be the only girl."

Aven slapped his chest, earning a hissing sound from him. "Oh, you're so funny! I personally don't see the hype."

Jack clicked his tongue with a groan. "Oh, shut up. You're such a liar."

"Am I?" Aven leaned up, their eyes locking. "Can you tell Trevor I said hi."

Jacks lips parted, his hands flying to her waist as he flipped her onto her back, digging his fingers into her ribs as she let out breathy laughs, squirming beneath him.

"Okay!" She wheezed, grabbing both of his wrists tightly. "I didn't mean it!"

Jack stopped, watching her pant as she shook her head. "Are you done?"

She nodded, wiping her under eye quickly as tears formed. "Never do that again, seriously."

"Sorry, babe." Jack pecked the top of her nose, the two quickly cuddling back up together. "Karma is a bitch."

"Oh, that's karma?" Aven furrowed her brows. "Well, then, yeah, karmas a bitch."

Jack chuckled, tucking her hair behind her ears. "Thank you."

"For?" She cocked a brow.

"Taking me back. Giving me another chance." Jack held her jaw. "I'm the luckiest guy in the world, no one can change my mind."

Aven smiled brightly at him, blinking. "You're the best boyfriend. Like, ever."

"Till death do us part?"

"Till death do us part, Hughes."

THE END

THANK YOU to everyone who loved this story
as much as i loved writing it! all of ur support means
the world to me. thank you thank you thank you.
i love you all so very much! take care of ur selves
if ur also a luke hughes stan (as u should) i'm currently in the works of a book for him <3 the first chapter will be out by the time this is published.
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
and jack hughes 😏