𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Trigger warning ⚠️: I would recommend this book to 16+, so if you are under age then you are reading it on your own risk.

This book is not going to contain any kind of smuts, but it's mature still because of some steamy scenes and some triggers which you should check before continuing the book.

You will find the mention of suicide, rape, murder, blood and some dangerous triggers and dialogues which is not easy going for weak hearts so please fell free to leave the book instead of proceeding because of you will proceed then you are doing it on your own risk. Remember!

At last: Don't leave negative comments without knowing the full story. You are free to judge the characters but remember they have their own POV and story and you should respect their opinions too.

The Characters might not be a perfect person for you because they will also have flaws and they will not change for best, because they are not angels.

The characters will not go according to your satisfaction. Don't expect them to be the perfect ones. Remember you are just reading but they are the ones who are going through the troubles. Respect their life too even if it's imaginary. ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

This is fictional and I hate them who come in the comment section, claiming it's so rude and it will be creepy if it was done with me. Trust me gurl! This is not the world where you can compare reality! Even if this world is worse for you, it's better than reality!

☆        ☆        ☆        ☆