•ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 30

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 30

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ

"Miraaaaaaaa- Don't run", I ran faster hearing him, my breath turned heavy as i managed myself on the last stairs and ran straight where a big glass partition was, crossing the partition i reached the living room where many big sofas and chairs we...

"Miraaaaaaaa- Don't run", I ran faster hearing him, my breath turned heavy as i managed myself on the last stairs and ran straight where a big glass partition was, crossing the partition i reached the living room where many big sofas and chairs were placed.

When I felt his steps near i hopped on one of the chairs and turned to throw a quick glance at him but a low gasp escaped my lips when I found him standing close to me.

when did he reach this close?

He was standing half naked wearing a black simple trouser down there while I was standing on the chair wearing his black shirt which was touching my upper knees.

His icy eyes fixed on me as he stared at me for more than a minute and finally grabbed my small hands as compared to him in his large ones.

"Noooo", I shook my head rapidly as i realised what he was going to do next, my eyes widened when he touched my nails which were a little longer than usual.

"Farisss-nooo-pleaseeeee", I pleaded when I saw him tracing his fingers on my nails, this man will not leave them before cutting them into normal size.

What actually happened was- he woke up earlier then me and when he saw his back in the mirror he had a mini heart attack and then this husband of mine observed my nails and confirmed that the deed was done by none other than my nails, when I opened my eyes feeling him creasing my fingers, i thought something romantic was happening and when I opened my eyes i almost had a heart attack looking at my husband with a nail cutter-

"Have some shame Faris- you are a Mafia King and still can't bear some nail art of your wife on your back??"

Snatching my hands away from him i snapped at him as I gripped on the soft fabric of the shirt, my eyes were drilling hole into his soul but that was just my assumption because the next second I was yanked harshly by him and my chest touched his bare chest, I was just in his shirt.