•ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 11

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 11

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ

ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ

Soft and sugary.

That's what I feel after touching her lips from mine. She feels soft and tastes like honey well that's probably because of her sugary honey scent or else her lipstick was of chocolate flavour. I know.

I want to save this forever and I think I will.

Her fingers were locked in my hair and I felt her fingers playing with my loose curls, she was tugging them back and forth and massaged them later.

I traced my hands on her bare back and I realised her dress was falling as her zip was open, all thanks to me. Pulling her sleeves back on her shoulder which was slipping down, I held the zip as to pull it up but before i could pull it up, her eyes went wide and she pushed me with a hard force which was not hard yet I pulled myself back and watched her breathing heavily.

Her one hand was on her chest while the other was now in her hair locks pushing them back and then she tightened her hold on them.

She eyed me and then her eyes stayed on me for some seconds before they diverted behind me.

I could see the burning museum in the pupil of her eyes which was turning red with time.

"Why did you blast the museum?"

That was the only question she asked me. Her body was trembling due to the blast, I guess and then her hands which were on her chest slipped down and her dress which was on its place because of her hand started to slip from her shoulders and touched her arms. Again.

Instead of answering her questions i took one step closer and pulled her from her shoulders, then i pulled her sleeves back on her shoulders.

Her chest Touched my chest which made her gasp and she glared at me but before she could push me again, I had already pulled her zip. The sound of zipping her dress made her gasp, again.