•ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 27

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 27

ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ

Age : 13

Shoving my hand inside my pocket I kept looking at the young girl weeping in the corner of the park, this park was not big but it was not crowded either, it was a local park where barely any one comes and goes.

But she is regular here, let it be day or night she will make sure to visit this place and cry her heart out, her black hairs were small and tied into a pony tail which barely reached her shoulders but it danced on her back whenever she sobbed.

Yellow bee design clips were stuck on her hair and she was wearing a beautiful light pink colour floral frock which barely reached her knees.

She was small in size, hush....I sighed and leaned on the tree which was just one feet away from her, it's been an hour and she is sitting on the ground with legs spread over the grass, it was afternoon and it was hot but I don't know how she was keeping up with this hot summer whether of Italy.

She is an Italian Mafia princess but still I never found her inside her room or in other royal play grounds or malls, instead I always find her in this park where she cries and the topic of her tears is always me.

Well- I can guess it by looking at her crying over her palm where she poured her tears on the pendant which I gave her before almost dying.

Almost dying -

Well- I am alive and that's because the bullet didn't harm my organs but muscles.

She is a friendly person and i assumed it by her nature of playing with a person who doesn't even show his face to her but still she kept laughing and giggling, finding me there in the shadows.

But I think she's not that friendly because at that time it was only me and still I think I left a part of me with her, she stared down at the red Ruby pendant - the pendant which was meant to be with her as per order and here before dying I thought to give it to her and fortunately I am alive.