•ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 28

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 28

ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ

"You must be enjoying your time", I sighed tiredly hearing his angry voice from the other side,

My wife stared at me with furrowed burrows, I know she is confused and worried, not for me but for this rascal.

"Only if you haven't dared to call", I heard him chuckling from the other side, definitely it's a fake laugh.

"I want to talk to my sister, so you better pass the phone to her-", I raised my brows hearing his angry voice, this bastard is angry now and that too on me!?

"Well- she is busy", I smiled as I tucked the loose strand of her black hairs behind her ear and saw her looking at me with narrowed eyes, oh- she heard us.

"What's she doing?",I smiled too sweetly hearing my so-called brother in law.

"Just spending time with her husband.", I replied bluntly and I can only feel pity over his phone, because he would definitely break it later.

"And how is Marco? I hope he came back before your arrival but oops- the princess was not present there, was she?"

"Hah-", He exclaimed and chuckled, this time I could sense something fishy in his laugh, I heard the tapping of something on a hard surface and then he finally replied.

"My brain was burning so I placed Marco in the refrigerator"

I rolled my eyes hearing him, seriously? This man is crazy, Marco was his own man but still Davin suspects everyone.

"You should have placed yourself instead of him-"

"Next time it will be you so cut the crap and give your useless phone to my sister because you have left her phone here-"