•ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 29

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 29

ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ

( You can skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable)

(Slightly mature content only for 17+ readers)

"Stubborn- stubborn baby you have become stubborn and I am willing to remove this stubbornness from you"

With that I pulled her closer holding her from her waist, she shrieked because of the sudden move and her hold on my shirt tightened as she watched me with wide eyes, she was not expecting it. I see-

Tracing my hand on her arms I reached her shoulders where her robe was hanging and the moment my skin touched that net fabric, I pulled it down, sliding it through her arms and finally one sleeve was out, in a snap of seconds i followed this action on her other sleeve too and finally I tossed that net fabric in the corner of the room where my eyes might not see it.

Or i might not want to see it for tonight.

"Faaarisss"

I smiled and snuggled more into the crook of her neck, teasing her soft skin with my nose by rubbing it continuously on her soft feather like skin, I enjoyed my time.

She was trembling while I was busy in teasing her, the strap of her nighty kept coming in between- pushing my one finger under her strap i slided it down her shoulder and it reached her arms, her cleavage became visible to me and I couldn't help but gulp at the single glace of it,

I pulled her closer if that was possible and her chest touched my clothed chest which made me groan harder, I am needy, I am needy for her- I want her- more and more.

"Move your hands baby and remove my damnn shirt",

grabbing her hands i placed it on my shirt as I ordered her to remove it, she opened her eyes which she had closed the moment I removed her robe from her body, she was breathing from her mouth, she was breathless and I can do nothing but wonder how she will breath when the real thing will start between us.