•ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 14

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 14

ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ

ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ

My steps stood faster as I pushed the branches and twigs coming my way, it was a dense woodland and i could only think of the reasons which made my sister come here.

All the worst possibilities which could lead her to come here crossed my mind but my brain was not in a position to comprehend on one. I was confused but the reason was not important for me. Now, only my sister's safety was important.

It takes at least seven hours to come here and only my heart knows how I have stopped myself to punch that bastard who had dared to hurt my sister. Who could it be? I have thought about it and I could come with nothing.

The weather was clear but walking in this dense woodland which contains large trees present at every step and some broken branches fallen over the ground which was dry somewhere while somewhere it was hidden with dry leaves and thin wood.

"Found her!", Carel's word echoed in my ear and I turned my head towards him who was showing me his hands.

Carel and Luca- they are the only one who had accompanied me here while I had to leave Cassian because I had left my heart there, how could I take risk. I know Cassian, he is the most clever man but it is hidden behind his flirty and comedy self which is never funny for me.

Taking large steps i reached near him and saw my sister laying unconscious on the soil, her head was placed on the bundle of dry leaves.

Was she here the whole night?

Why she is unconscious here?

Worst scenarios came in my mind and my heart twisted at the mere thinking of something happening to her.

I failed...I failed to protect my sister.

I failed as a brother, I couldn't work on my promise.

My heart twisted and I stepped closer to her, my eyes raked over her form and the worst scene died in my mind when I saw her clothes all proper- her brown long skirt was clean just wrinkled a little and some wet soil patched were on it as she was sleeping on soil.