•ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜᴛᴜʙ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 05

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 05

ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜᴛᴜʙ

ᴍɪʀᴀ

I shuddered under the touch of cool breeze which touched my bare face. A small smile made its way to my lips as today I didn't felt any eyes on me, I am not feeling watched and I am not feeling any one's eyes drilling holes in my soul. In short, I am not feeling my stalker's gaze on me tonight.

I am free today, a small grin made its way to my lips, maybe I was assuming things and maybe there's no stalker behind me. At least I would have believed myself if only that black card was invisible to me but alas it's not. I have changed the password of my apartment and I think it worked and whoever the prankster was, has dropped his idea of stalking me.

A wave of releif passed by me making me relax under it's wave. I am okay! I am okay! I repeated the mantra and opened the door of my apartment.

"Hello Mr Stalker, are you home? I am going to take a cold shower and you are invited.", I shouted loudly inside my apartment as I locked the door and turned with a chuckle, I was joking. Well since there is no stalker then why not shout.

The smell of honey, sugar hit my noistrils which made me feel home. Though it's not my home but is not like wherever we live, it becomes our home? No, actually I don't agree with myself. Home is only the place where our close one leaves. If my close ones is with me in the empty street of city then I will consider the street my home until my loved ones are with me.

I shook my head as I realised I was missing my home, my dad, my brother and my room. I didn't realised when my eyes turned blurry.

Suddenly a familiar yet unfamiliar scent hit my noistrils, my brows furrowed as I remembered this scent, this scent  can be of only one person and that's him. Wet soil, wet woods, this wood smell will run me crazy someday. I sighed as I thought it must be my hallucination but why would I hallucate his scent instead of him?

I relaxed under the aura of his scent, my dark secret - his scent relaxes me to another level. people get obsessed with another people and here i am getting obsessed with someone's scent. The scent of wet woods and wet soild only makes me feel as if I am present in the middle of some dense forest where nothing is visible but my imagination is so wild that I can feel someone's steps around me. As if I am someone's prey and my predator is walking around trapping me in his cage. Looking at me through the bushes, behind those long trees, observing my every moves,  trying to find the right time to attack me and devour me like a beast.