•ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 02

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 02

ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

At this late at night if any bird was awake he might have died listening to the loud and thunderous sound of the gun shot which was heard in the corner of Mumbai where no one's come and go as if it's a graveyard.

People might visit graveyards to bury people but the area which is owned by the Mafia Lord. Touche- Touche, even a spirit would refuse to visit the area.

The four bodyguards gulped hard as they saw their Boss wiping the black shiny metal in his hand very cautiously. As if it's his heart. That's true somewhere even his heart is like this metal, black and shiny.

"Is anyone else interested in selling her and enjoying her?"

The four bodyguards present there shook their head rapidly denying his offer which was like attempting suicide.

The bodyguards shuddered glancing at the two dead bodies lying on the ground with a pool of blood around the dead bodies.

He raised his brows at them who were standing there trembling in fear but they needed to control over their fear because their boss is not fond of trembling figures.

"Did you all lose your voice somewhere?", His stern, cold voice did nothing in reducing their fear.

"NO SIR.", The man nodded his head hearing their loud and clear voice.

"mein hawas ke pujariyon ko kaam karne ke paise nahi de raha hun yaha- so next time make sure to control your desires and especially when the matter is in my hand."

(I am not paying the priests of lust to work here.)

The bodyguards bobbed their head gulping their nervousness and standing there with stoic expression which was much needed in their job.