•ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 25

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 25

ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

Turning on my right side, i snuggled more into the soft fabric which was creasing my cheeks but it was not that soft, i sighed and turned on my other side trying to find warmth in any of the pillow I am snuggling into, but alas I was not getting a...

Turning on my right side, i snuggled more into the soft fabric which was creasing my cheeks but it was not that soft, i sighed and turned on my other side trying to find warmth in any of the pillow I am snuggling into, but alas I was not getting any comfort in those too.

I am craving for another warmth which they are not able to provide me.

Wait- why I am trying to find warmth? I am sleeping? But I was in my room and then Faris- injury - Pills?

My lashes flickered up as I realised the reality, how the hell I slept? And how could I sleep like there is no tomorrow? For God's sake I was in my brother's mansion and then Faris-

Wait- he bought me here?

Damn- him and his techniques which always lurked me in his trap, let it be by my permission or not. He would do things according to him.

Blinking my lashes for some seconds i focused on the black wall, this is not our room. Pushing the blanket away i sat on the bed and rubbed my eyes, when I opened them again i realised, I was totally in a different world.

This is not his previous mansion.

In my left side was a big window which almost touched the ceiling, behind the glass window all I could see was fog and trees, my heart beat rose when I noticed that the trees were never ending, it was going far and far.

Pushing everything aside I placed my feet on the floor but my feet touched the soft mattress, glancing down at my feet I realised it was a soft black fur mattress, bare feet I stepped closer and reached near the window glass which was not far from the bed.

Pushing those black curtains away, I stared kneely at the scenery in front of me and to be honest, I don't know if I should squeal in excitement or cry due to fear because freaking i am inside a forest, all i could see was trees and fogs covering their tip.

I shuddered at the mere thought of the darkness this forest will possess at night because damn I am afraid of darkness.

I hate darkness.