•ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 17

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 17

ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

☾⋆。°✩

~ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ~

• 18 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɢᴏ •

A small seven year old girl stood in the corner of the big wide field which was a playground where many small kids and students were playing and enjoying their time, there she stood in the corner watching them with yearning eyes.

Her black orbs shined when she saw a girl coming near her and she stepped closer but her happiness died down when she saw the girl taking the football which came near her.

Her smile dropped and she stepped back, her hold on her black school uniform tightened, her hands turned white and after a long pause she spoke.

"Can I play with you all?", her voice was soft as she asked the girl who scowled hearing her. After a second the girl gave a disgusting look to her as she replied curtly.

"We don't want to, my mom told me not to play with you, your mother is crazy and so you are."

Warm tears dripped out of her eyes as she listened to the girl who giving a disgusting look to her turned and ran towards her friends.

A sob escaped her lips as she turned back and ran in the farthest corner of the playground where no one comes and go, the large trees stood there providing shadow which she needed the most at the time.

Leaning on one of the tree she cried silently, small sobs escaped her lips.

"I am not bad like mom, why do they assume me bad?", While sobbing she whispered to herself, her beautiful eyes were dipped in her tears while her nose had turned red and her cheek bones had turned pink while crying.